Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In no particular order:

@Duchess
@Reiko
@Gambar (apparently she's an "eedo" so if I was around her age I woukd)
@Hades
@Asma
@Luna
@Reign
@Saabriin Omar
@yas/London
@yasmin lan
@NA9
@Ubax45_
@The Cushitic One
@laila
@VixR
@Lola_Vonroe
@sophisticate
@Strawberryshuffle
@Steamdevolopment
@shukri9
@TooMacaan
@Zailah
@GodKnowsBest
@Periodicbrilliance
@Aurora
@Nawal
@Jodeci

I would marry all these macaan women like malawax iyo malaab with no hesitation whatsoever.

That looks like a King's harem to me. It's only natural I take out the first wife and ascend the ranks as the favoured one. We'll officially marry (legally). Then I will have you declared incompetent and steal the throne (lacag). Giving the concubines their freedom and right to self-determination.
While I rule (the monies). :fredo:

That looks like a King's harem to me. It's only natural I take out the first wife and ascend the ranks as the favoured one. We'll officially marry (legally). Then I will have you declared incompetent and steal the throne (lacag). Giving the concubines their freedom and right to self-determination.
While I rule (the monies). :fredo:

Why would you want to do that macaanto? I would have to exile you from the kingdom, and I don' want to do that. Your probably great in the sariirta :gucciwhat:

The more the merrier :mjhaps:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
In no particular order:

@Duchess
@Reiko
@Gambar (apparently she's an "eedo" so if I was around her age I woukd)
@Hades
@Asma
@Luna
@Reign
@Saabriin Omar
@yas/London
@yasmin lan
@NA9
@Ubax45_
@The Cushitic One
@laila
@VixR
@Lola_Vonroe
@sophisticate
@Strawberryshuffle
@Steamdevolopment
@shukri9
@TooMacaan
@Zailah
@GodKnowsBest
@Periodicbrilliance
@Aurora
@Nawal
@Jodeci
@FSMDOA

I would marry all these macaan women like malawax iyo malaab with no hesitation whatsoever.
Isn't @Nawal that Cadcad chick with a Youtube channel or am I confusing her with someone else :gucciwhat:
She's pretty :it0tdo8:
But doesnt she have a man :confused: That offbrand Eazy-E nigga :mjlol:

ExcessFame

True Villain
@Lola_Vonroe @Someone @Hades @Jjero all belong to me

giphy.gif

Me and them in the gif, obviously I'm in the middle :salute::drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He should be honoured. He would be getting a young 21 +6 year old huuno. I have turned 21 for the past 6 years in a row ;)

Yeah. Thing is I'm used to be the baby in the relationship. :pachah1:The fact that these brothers consider me the "older dame" is a shocker. If it's any consolation I have the experience of someone under 18, so I can see how that works but my mind is full of accumulated knowledge. I'm an upgraded version of my 21-year-old self. @Bidaar Wanagsan is an intellectual heavyweight but he's pushing 70. :manny: It's a bit of a catch-22. The @ArchBishopofAtheism is my age but he likes to fashion himself into a younger man. He's also situationally Muslim. When it benefits him - Eid and Plural Marriage. Saqajaan! You have to be around during the hard times too. :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would you want to do that macaanto? I would have to exile you from the kingdom, and I don' want to do that. Your probably great in the sariirta :gucciwhat:

The more the merrier :mjhaps:

If you seek a warm body to cling to look to the others for comfort. I'm only here for intellectual stimulation. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts