If you were paid to permanently leave the current Western country you reside in right now, would you leave?

If you were paid to permanently leave the current Western country you reside in right now, would you

• Total voters

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No way I’m leaving America for a mere 50k. Make it 50 million and it’s a done deal 😎

I am going back without planning to come back ever inshallah and I am taking far less thank 50k

For those that are saying 50k is nothing, you lack creativity and imagination.. you can easily turn 50k into 150k if you know what you are doing..

The opportunities back home is mind boggling..

Do you know that dispenser liquid soap is imported and sold for $3+ .. to create a production line you require only equipment not more than 10k and 4 types of ingredients that you buy in bulk..

Just one of many production opportunities that will have huge turn overs .

I don’t blame you for thinking the west is the. New Mecca, some people are meant for the wild Wild West and the opportunities that come with it..

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I am going back without planning to come back ever inshallah and I am taking far less thank 50k

For those that are saying 50k is nothing, you lack creativity and imagination.. you can easily turn 50k into 150k if you know what you are doing..

The opportunities back home is mind boggling..

Do you know that dispenser liquid soap is imported and sold for $3+ .. to create a production line you require only equipment not more than 10k and 4 types of ingredients that you buy in bulk..

Just one of many production opportunities that will have huge turn overs .

I don’t blame you for thinking the west is the. New Mecca, some people are meant for the wild Wild West and the opportunities that come with it..
think wilson sports GIF by Wilson Tennis