Ignore button is great in SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
WTH I came here to see who got put on the ignore list and you did not name them??? What the point? * Hit Duke in the head with a metal bat* That's for wasting my time. Yannie slowly excuses herself from this forum.

Bohol

VIP
WTH I came here to see who got put on the ignore list and you did not name them??? What the point? * Hit Duke in the head with a metal bat* That's for wasting my time. Yannie slowly excuses herself from this forum.

Yannie I like your sense of humor. You come across as cool girl.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Thanks for the kind words... Soo are you going to reveal who you put on the ignore list :damedamn:.
He doesn't understand as a man he should just agree to disagree & move on. Please be advised that you are dealing with a highly sensitive & extremely volatile emotional creature, it's like walking on egg shells with this creature, please proceed with caution.

Bohol

VIP
boy stop seeking my attention. There is nothing you know about manhood....because
you take it up the ass. Don't make me quote your famous quote of "I dare you to put it inside
me".

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I guest they're in touch with their feminine side is all I can say, as much as I loathe @JohnDoe views yet I have never reported him or any of his comments forget about putting him on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts