Ignore button is great in SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You should try it, It is a great tool. I only see my posts and yours. It keeps the positive people around and puts the negative in
the trash.

Screenshot of how it works.

7XgXtRj.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am surprise about this ignore list. I would never put anyone on ignore because if I had problem with someone I would like to resolve it like adults.
What sort of problems? For the love of God this is online, I mean how can you be so offended by someone's opinion so much that you despise them, these creatures are just highly volatile in my humble opinion.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
What sort of problems? For the love of God this is online, I mean how can you be so offended by someone's opinion so much that you despise them, these creatures are just highly volatile in my humble opinion.
Even online people have disagreement.. I don't take it to heart, however its important to resolve any misunderstanding that may arise.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Even online people have disagreement.. I don't take it to heart, however its important to resolve any misunderstanding that may arise.
As a man I just agree to disagree & move on, like I said I detest some people's views online but it's never personal shii, it is a facade after all right? I mean it's not like we are in the real world right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts