Ilhan Omar calls herself Black, gets called out by both whites and black-Americans for being a "Somalian"

The quotes are killing me, she has white conservatives saying she's just a Somalian trying to establish an American caliphate AND madows telling her not to hop on their cultural trends because 'Somalis are anti-black'

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bu, bu, but we are black, our skin is black and we are from Africa. If we are not black does that makes us Arabs? I’m so lost right now, I don’t know what to be anymore.

FBA are no longer willing to accommodate other black Africans, and would probably have reacted similarly to Nigerians

This is basically it. It doesn't matter if she is Somali, Ethiopian, Nigerian, Ghanian, Jamaican, Bahamian, it doesn't matter. If she's not a black American they don't consider them black. They have a diaspora war daily on twitter, FBA vs Africans and Carribbeans.

This is basically it. It doesn't matter if she is Somali, Ethiopian, Nigerian, Ghanian, Jamaican, Bahamian, it doesn't matter. If she's not a black American they don't consider them black. They have a diaspora war daily on twitter, FBA vs Africans and Carribbeans.

Exactly, my Geeljire cousin

The FBAs have essentially grown tired of all the disrespect they received from the various blacks from Africa and Caribbean; and have now assumed a more principled and discerning position -- one that comes across as hostile

How did obama get away with it?

Obama was before the FBA awakening

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The quotes are killing me, she has white conservatives saying she's just a Somalian trying to establish an American caliphate AND madows telling her not to hop on their cultural trends because 'Somalis are anti-black'

Casual Ana Arab W. We've been taking so many wins lately I wonder if Banu Cushi is even participating in the match?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
There's the video of ex-PM Kheyre with Ilhan and other Somalis saying not to vote for Madows circulating on FBA Twitter. That was a dumb thing to say on camera.

Adeerka in la sheego bay ahayd dad shiisheye kalkaal oo cadowga u turjumaya ba jira :ufdup:@Step a side

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Cos she's sexy. Stream Scarlet 2: CLAUDE on Spotify 🤍

Horta, why aren't you a fan of Doja Cat? I thought you liked thick lightskin women?

:cosbyhmm:
She used to be beautiful before going full crazy. She somehow managed to downgrade her beauty so fast sadly.
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

and her music is pure garbage 🗑️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. You are right. I am "Somalian" as in Reptilian. :trumpsmirk:

There's the video of ex-PM Kheyre with Ilhan and other Somalis saying not to vote for Madows circulating on FBA Twitter. That was a dumb thing to say on camera.

Adeerka in la sheego bay ahayd dad shiisheye kalkaal oo cadowga u turjumaya ba jira :ufdup:@Step a side
It’s not what he said that’s the issue but rather they are blaming Ilhan for bringing over a foreign politician over to rally for her. This is against US law.

“Khaire is an extremely popular figure among the Somali diaspora, which is a significant and powerful constituency in Rep. Omar’s district,” AAF added.
Under federal law, candidates are barred from “knowingly soliciting, accepting, or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals.”
First are accusations that Omar “knowingly” accepted Khaire’s “services” at “her campaign events” which AAF claims went beyond the scope of “the limited volunteer services permitted by a foreign national and involved impermissible decision-making.”

Specifically, AAF is alleging that Khaire’s “particularity” in which he engaged in a get-out-the-vote effort for Omar amounted to “prohibited decision-making.”

Arkan

Reer Miyi
It’s not what he said that’s the issue but rather they are blaming Ilhan for bringing over a foreign politician over to rally for her. This is against US law.

The FBAs don't care about that. They have an agenda to run and they have been given ammo. Muh Victim babble :fittytousand:

Btw, is it all baseless accusations? Is there proof of her receiving "contributions or donations" ?

Trending