Ilhan Omar getting dragged for praising anti-Islam Egyptian activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just embarrassing Ilhan Omar has so much support from the Somali community in Minnesota why does she have to immerse herself into other issues. She’s contradicting herself so much.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Wallahi it’s very dangerous to make takfir guys, but by any means necessary we gotta get her to renounce her somalinimo.

f*ck! why does she have to be somali, Prime example of why Somalia can NOT have a female leader. she will turn the country upside down in a span of a month.
Stop talking shit. There’s plenty of eloquent, hard working, non-hypocritical Somali women politicians out there, this one is just a nutcase

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I'm planning to write paper on why women can't lead and shouldn't. In my list I have celopatra, Finland current president, new Zealand president, elhan omar and more women leaders historic and current when it come out women rights will go back 20 years in time.

Cartman

reformed
Just because some one is Somali doesn’t mean they have to have same views. Just because your Somali doesn’t mean you have to have Same views as her, too. If you don’t like her, then vote for another Somali next election but accept if she wins or loses because that’s just how democracy works.

Cartman

reformed
Give me an example of a somali women politician with much influence as this ***** who actually did something useful
There are more Somali men politicians and they have a constant track record of being shit in Somalia, so I don’t think it’s a good idea to start a gender war when clearly there is no correlation between gender and being a good politician or even been a good one in general for Somalis.:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts