Ilhan Omar getting dragged for praising anti-Islam Egyptian activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawal is a famous Egyptian Feminist. She worked as a Physician and a Psychiatrist. She was also heavily anti-FGM due to how she herself suffered from it.

A quote from here that was beutiful:

"the root of the oppression of women lies in the global post-modern capitalist system, which is supported by religious fundamentalism"

There are more Somali men politicians and they have a constant track record of being shit in Somalia, so I don’t think it’s a good idea to start a gender war when clearly there is no correlation between gender and being a good politician or even been a good one in general for Somalis.:dwill:
All must be gone as they have failed to lead

Nawal is a famous Egyptian Feminist. She worked as a Physician and a Psychiatrist. She was also heavily anti-FGM due to how she herself suffered from it.

A quote from here that was beutiful:

"the root of the oppression of women lies in the global post-modern capitalist system, which is supported by religious fundamentalism"
Only women do that practice as no men is ever around to witness it

I'm planning to write paper on why women can't lead and shouldn't. In my list I have celopatra, Finland current president, new Zealand president, elhan omar and more women leaders historic and current when it come out women rights will go back 20 years in time.
Queen Hatsheput, Queen Elisabeth II, Catherine the Great, Queen Theodora, etc are examples of great leaders. There's been (and there still are) plenty of stupid male leaders too,i mean look at how shitty Africa is under male leadership, so what's your point? :gucciwhat:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Queen Hatsheput, Queen Elisabeth II, Catherine the Great, Queen Theodora, etc are examples of great leaders. There's been (and there still are) plenty of stupid male leaders too,i mean look at how shitty Africa is under male leadership, so what's your point? :gucciwhat:
All of them were bad leaders. Just wait for my paper.

lol she's such a opportunist
She is so fake lol. I been saying this woman is a joke for long time. For gaalo she always tries to sound smarter than she is. Does she really think a Somali father in Somali household would go to his daughter and tell her aabe you have to learn about nawal she is inspirational. What Somali man would see an Arab liberal qumayo as inspirational? @Basra you were right about MJs not being able to handle a bit of power

Somalis care entirely too much for her. She's far left of the democrats, so this is expected. I personally like her as a politician because of those far left views :mjdontkno:

I have no problem with women leadership, not running a country though, but overall. I know there are 1000s more educated and well spoken Somali girls out there.
Why did we end up with, the who one who have a hard time taking a stand for something and explaining what it entails. Please Habo talk about stuff you know you understand 100% ama iska aamus.

@KingSomali999 isn't very logical. Imagine if we bashed Somalia on the actions of the dozens of Somali MALE politicians that have lead to a civil war of over 30 years and the demise of a whole nation?

This isn't a can of worms you want to start, because if we use YOUR train of thought we could easily say a lot about Somali men with regards to politics and leadership.

I'm sure you're smarter than this, but that was a dumb move.

@KingSomali999 isn't very logical. Imagine if we bashed Somalia on the actions of the dozens of Somali MALE politicians that have lead to a civil war of over 30 years and the demise of a whole nation?

This isn't a can of worms you want to start, because if we use YOUR train of thought we could easily say a lot about Somali men with regards to politics and leadership.

I'm sure you're smarter than this, but that was a dumb move.
It’s not the same. this lives in a peaceful country, sweeps all somali votes and instead of using that power and influence to help somalis and muslims, all she does is bootyclap for lgbtz folks. Her main worry is about a confused gay men using the same bathroom as a my little sister. At this rate i rather have the snitch wheelchaired nigga than her. This is a major L for all somalis but it cuts deeper for xalimos. she’s a prime example of a liberal xalimo gaining power and look what she did with it 😂

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I made my never voting uncle take the time out of his day to vote for her in November 2017. Gone are the days where you should support someone based strictly on Somalinimo. We are now too ideologically diverse to justify it.

Can someone make a PSA to all Somalis that Alla Ya rahma doesn't make sense in either Arabic or Somali. Someone mistransliterated الله يرحمه and it's spread like nobodies business! Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending