Ilwaad addresses PL gross human rights violations in UN

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Mashallah! Kudos to Elwaad! She makes me proud to be Canadian. While others call for ethnogenocide and the cleansing of children from their hooyo’s basement she continues to make a difference on the world stage! Go girl!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Mashallah! Kudos to Elwaad! She makes me proud to be Canadian. While others call for ethnogenocide and the cleansing of children from their hooyo’s basement she continues to make a difference on the world stage! Go girl!
didn't they kill her sister lol inside her tol land lol

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
In Xamar such children are put into juvenile detention for 3 years whilst undergoing rehabilitation. Its against the Geneva Convention of Human Rights to execute a child whose simply a pawn sxb. Many of these children were kidnapped and forcibily conscripted. Have some empathy!
We can ship them to Cabudwaaq if you guarantee them to stay there. In PL, we don't have kindergarten for grown men. I lived by myself for over 2 yrs when I was 16. Never did drugs or hang out with bad company. My caqli was no different to me today with kids. Nowadays, you see 25 yrs olds getting treated like babies

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
We can ship them to Cabudwaaq if you guarantee them to stay there. In PL, we don't have kindergarten for grown men. I lived by myself for over 2 yrs when I was 16. Never did drugs or hang out with bad company. My caqli was no different to me today with kids. Nowadays, you see 25 yrs olds getting treated like babies
So a kid whose parents is starving wont conscript their children? How about the dugsis that get raided in Baay and Bakool where children are forced to join?

Trending