Ilwaad addresses PL gross human rights violations in UN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen this isn't a joke we usually know hawiye moves always even irir samaale clans, their either our student In syl or siyad students same goes for TPLF in ethio n Eritrea as he created them. But now is scary times with oromo in power there which is unpredictable and we pray tplf returns there.

We expected from hawiye isbaaro cause they did that with baydhabo humanitarians we weren't shocked they would do that also in aid.money, terrorism, moryanism, rural conflicts to create political wars, bribery, Mafia tactics like qol mugdi, selling food aid, looting aid money intended for poor ppl, going to ismail.omar geele to get more destructive tactics to keep Somalia down for Djibouti interest.

But this is a true escalation they are in front of world community in the UN, these are not petty media or mps oo futadisa uu yaaban like isaaq do, this is a scary escalation and all mjs r uprising.

I.mean look how fierce ilwaad is, hawiye are using their diaspora now to connect with the world community and play behind the scenes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo

don't act like your safe as their chasing u guys around in galmudug lol as darod and saying you treated hawiye bad and were conquerers while your sade leader try to tell them you were at your greatest pride and success under sade lol

I hope other darods don't giggle n amuse either as the hg fiqishini r always trying to make moves on dhulos bit by bit, jifi to jifi first before expanding and insult you as darod monsters.

Leelkase don't think u escape either as you know sacad is furious with u lol and liyu ogaden keep giggling but their coming for u at the border all the time.

Hawiye all from galgaduud have a darod phobia, the southern ones ain't as bad but their influenced n controlled by the galgaduud ones doesn't matter If it's wacaysle in abgaal, elbur murusades dominating afgoye n hamar murusades. They all adopt hg anti darod politics also even tho hg will go to extreme length.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will give hawiye praise waa gob siyasadooda inside is hella hostile, divided interests, but one thing they all unify on is if they ever see any darod sub clan, it's like aideed left a brain chip in all of them πŸ˜†

but ppl.like tekniko n puntitequeen and darods r ina gumeeds who don't see that, they think they can escape somehow or get some edge by throwing other darod under the bus, that's what they want u all to fall one by one and u feed them what they want and that's why u got 30 year stalemate. Their wud be no stalemate if darod even copied hawiye political vision for one day, thry wud be joining the oromo warday in Kenya.

we couldn't even say since abudwaq n balanbal joined GM, we demand Baraxley n hobyo to join pl. Horta dhinaca damiirka way naga gobsan yihin I always give them that and I'm impressed by their strong unity when external enemies r there.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi the new generation or as I call us the last generation with any link back into Somalia, I don't count the 10 year Olds and younger, their ripe to be like African Americans and Jamaicans and be totally lost in the west and helping those societies to succeed.

Our generation were the last hope to blend the west and Somalia thru our understanding of both worlds and our links back, while saving the 10 year olds and younger and forging links back.

But we r the warlord kids or Al Qaeda kids and we r not learning from previous generation who handed us a failed nation while their parents handed them a proud nation.

Ilwaaad suit ayayba ii soo xiratay before the international community lol. My vision was our generation in the diaspora would guide the new generation locally with good understanding of local and western and cut deals using maskax, evidence, proof not this shit show there of constantly meeting and more meetings for decades waa inoo shir kale politics.

Wallahi my soul is crushed I'm only qabyalad to older generation that's all they understand when I'm before my peers in the west of my generation or lower, I don't play that shit, but I also do hard talk and set up mechanism we all use in the west which is evidence based U can see with your eyes not read it as article, theory, etc.

Last edited:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
All NGOs that touch base in Somalia/SL are shady. How does she have the audacity to say this in the UN when one of the under aged Al-Kebab members that were rehabilitated in the Elman Peace NGO became a repeated offender and made his way back up to Puntland (is Calmadow a training ground for ISIS/Al-Kebab?)

Most these NGOs have nefarious intentions. Human trafficking, aid embezzlement, organ trafficking (definitively going on in the outskirts of Hargeisa, buurta kala jeexan), terrorist safe havens/sympathizers, etc. Wish there were independent journalists brave enough to do undercover investigations on these places.

All NGOs that touch base in Somalia/SL are shady. How does she have the audacity to say this in the UN when one of the under aged Al-Kebab members that were rehabilitated in the Elman Peace NGO became a repeated offender and made his way back up to Puntland (is Calmadow a training ground for ISIS/Al-Kebab?)

Most these NGOs have nefarious intentions. Human trafficking, aid embezzlement, organ trafficking (definitively going on in the outskirts of Hargeisa, buurta kala jeexan), terrorist safe havens/sympathizers, etc. Wish there were independent journalists brave enough to do undercover investigations on these places.

I heard a story ages ago, or read it, about a girl who was hanging out with this guy in Hargeisa, somehow they end up at this house, on the way to the bathroom she saw a surgery room. She ran out.

This is why IDP camps will never be shut down, they are exploiting and brainwashing poor people in those places, sexual exploitation, terror recruitment, you name it. We need to demand for these places to be shut down. I remember ages ago, hearing about these Cadaans who were caught with information on when attacks would happen, and they had samples of sand/rock etc.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I heard a story ages ago, or read it, about a girl who was hanging out with this guy in Hargeisa, somehow they end up at this house, on the way to the bathroom she saw a surgery room. She ran out.
Buurta Kale Jeexan, an area on the western outskirts of Hargeisa, is where all the rumored NGO organ/child trafficking occurs. The area has a lot of NGOs, no one really knows what they do in the country.

There’s been a couple of stories of kids and women escaping from these mysterious NGO houses. I think I remember a story of a body found in the area missing some organs, too. Allahu ca'alam.

Buurta Kale Jeexan, an area on the western outskirts of Hargeisa, is where all the rumored NGO organ/child trafficking occurs. The area has a lot of NGOs, no one really knows what they do in the country.

There’s been a couple of stories of kids and women escaping from these mysterious NGO houses. I think I remember a story of a body found in the area missing some organs, too. Allahu ca'alam.

I also think the 'Oromo eat people' thing is a cover for organ harvesting. Or maybe Oromos are also involved in kidnapping people.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I also think the 'Oromo eat people' thing is a cover for organ harvesting. Or maybe Oromos are also involved in kidnapping people.
Ethiopians are well known for kidnapping Somali children especially toddler girls. Happened to a relative of mine in Hargeisa she was rescued by coincidence from a shaqaalo.

I have no idea what they want with them but this was decades before ngos. Django used to write about it too.

Trending