I'm cooked

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
You finally decided to drop the whole folder and stop drip feeding us.
Got 161 videos sxb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20240910_000113_Chrome.jpg

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Imao, share what you can.

Also do you know who made these? They are done really well and are really effective.

I like this one the most so far.

This is the channel that's been making these Islamic edits recently @thlvr0

Shoutout umar arteh
Reading that mans wiki entry, Siad appears to have actually done the right thing after all...
... as his regime was collapsing, Siad Barre asked Ghalib to form a new government that would negotiate with the rebels, but the USC military successes forced Siad Barre's flight from the capital before any transfer of power could be completed.[6][7]
At the eleventh hour a peaceful transition was at hand, we just needed a second, just a second more.

and he died just recently as well. May Allah rest his soul.

Reading that mans wiki entry, Siad appears to have actually done the right thing after all...

At the eleventh hour a peaceful transition was at hand, we just needed a second, just a second more.

He disarmed the SNA too. So everyone ended up going back to their clans with extra weapons, made the civil war worse too.

So many what ifs in our history

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
streamable loads incredibly slow for me do you have a tiktok or youtube.
switch to youtube, much quicker and you can set the video as unlisted for privacy. streamable is limited

I have not heard about umar arteh I also read the wikipedia but thats crazy locked him up for that many years and just decided to bring him back when everything was starting to fall apart. As you said we need a second Strong rule for somalia, theres no other way to catch up.

Last edited:
streamable loads incredibly slow for me do you have a tiktok or youtube.

switch to youtube, much quicker and you can set the video as unlisted for privacy. streamable is limited

I have not heard about umar arteh I also read the wikipedia but thats crazy locked him up for that many years and just decided to bring him back when everything was starting to fall apart. As you said we need a second Strong rule for somalia, theres no other way to catch up.
Yes I noticed that too, he persevered through it all and got his momment but it was not written to be.

I am watching some of his old interviews and am gutted. These fat odeys larping as statesmen have nothing on him, his presentation alone dwarfs them.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Yes I noticed that too, he persevered through it all and got his momment but it was not written to be.

I am watching some of his old interviews and am gutted. These fat odeys larping as statesmen have nothing on him, his presentation alone dwarfs them.
Yeah hes the guy who got us into the arab league aswell, man somalia has seen some better days he was isaaq too ๐Ÿ˜ž Somalis need to fix up

Trending