Im done with cadaan Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud are you atheist? I've always been curious about you're belief since you don't seem religious and don't discuss religion unlike atheist crew.

Unpracticing seems like a pussyboy moniker but it's my shield and I will hide under it gracefully :westbrookswag:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Unpracticing seems like a pussyboy moniker but it's my shield and I will hide under it gracefully :westbrookswag:

Shield? I hope you're not afraid of being attacked for your personal beliefs that would just be sad.

Maybe you're like me? A flip flopper. One minuet I'm a non practicing Muslim who doesn't wanna question Islam and next I'm on the verge of becoming agnostic.

VixR

Veritas
applications have closed, and btw we only accepted the hot atheist, which is is 1 out of 100,000. :westbrookswag:
:mjlol:

So you're under the impression that atheists are ugly? Beliefs reflect people's looks? Wallahi, Ayan Hirsi pulled a mean one on us perception-wise:pachah1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If it weren't for indigenous Christians left in Western countries these White people would go full Nazi.

Christianity is what keeps them sane. This is the danger of Atheism.

Not really. The Nazis were Christians. Most neo nazis are Christians. The KKK were Christians.

This wave of bigoted Atheists have started in the last couple of years.

Apollo

VIP
Not really. The Nazis were Christians. Most neo nazis are Christians. The KKK were Christians.

This wave of bigoted Atheists have started in the last couple of years.

Christians only in name. Their top guys were closeted Atheists because back then there were even stronger taboos for coming out.

Western notion of equality is largely from Christianity. Without it the West can turn nasty really fast.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Most Somali atheist are degenerate uncle toms, same with most ex Muslims.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ain't nobody here who's an uncle tom doe

Like this forum might be the anti Stormfront with all this cadaan hate speech coolio

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Most Somali atheist are degenerate uncle toms, same with most ex Muslims.
I wouldn't say that they're uncle toms, many are just bitter because of being treated like outcasts, cut of from their family and/or facing death if revealing their apostasy.

Reign

VIP
Ain't nobody here who's an uncle tom doe

Like this forum might be the anti Stormfront with all this cadaan hate speech coolio
Lmao are you kidding me? Haven't you seen these so called atheist and their deport Muslims. Nuke Muslim countries bs on here. Forgetting they have Muslim families and are originally from Muslim countries.

Reign

VIP
I wouldn't say that they're uncle toms, many are just bitter because of being treated like outcasts, cut of from their family and/or facing death if revealing their apostasy.
True maybe that's why they post vile stuff about Muslims on here but mehhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.