Im done with cadaan Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
True maybe that's why they post vile stuff about Muslims on here but mehhh.
Most of the ones here are pretty chill, they just want a secular society where they won't face discrimination cause of their lack of belief.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't that just waraabe doe?

And wanting to nuke Muslims is self loathing to some extent but it's not automatically uncle toming. That term I think exclusively condones kissing up to white people which almost no Somali does.

Odeg

Gedo
Christians only in name. Their top guys were closeted Atheists because back then there were even stronger taboos for coming out.

Western notion of equality is largely from Christianity. Without it the West can turn nasty really fast.
But the less christian the west have become the more open it has become towards immigration, equality of others etc. I bet you wouldnt want to be in the west during the christian renaissance. Im a believer but im tired of this notion that no goodness can come out from disbeliever when the facts says otherwise.

Apollo

VIP
But the less christian the west have become the more open it has become towards immigration, equality of others etc. I bet you wouldnt want to be in the west during the christian renaissance. Im a believer but im tired of this notion that no goodness can come out from disbeliever when the facts says otherwise.

There are still sizable Christian demographics in the West, especially in America. And especially among the older generation who are the current politicians. The millennials who are more atheistic do not have much political power for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.