I'm going to be a fit, hot housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
inshallah

:diddyass:

Here is what my schedule will look like.

6 am-- pray, make breakfast for hubby.
7 am-- take a bubble bath
8 am-- make the bed, eat breakfast, take kids to school.
10 am-- Yoga class
11 am-- brunch with other housewives
12 to 3 pm-- shop, shop, and shop some more, Make my husband's credit card cry for mercy.
4 pm-- take kids to piano lesson
5 pm-- make dinner
7 pm-- unwind with virgin mojito with lit candles.

:rejoice:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Better start praying you find a nigga dumb enough to agree to this arrangement :fantasia2:

50/50 or 30/70 all the way. Like it's supposed to be. :rejoice:

Better start praying you find a nigga dumb enough to agree to this arrangement :fantasia2:

50/50 or 30/70 all the way. Like it's supposed to be. :rejoice:

What's wrong with this arrangement? It's actually perfect. If I make enough money I'd want my wife to be a housewife and relax and have enough energy to take care of me and our kids. Why would I want to have her in the corporate rat race, stressed and burnt out, if we don't need the money?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sounds like a super mother to me very diligent and routine oriented what man wouldn't want that ? It's usually the feckless men that disagree to this ,the ones who want to wife to stay at home well let me break it to you I'm certain it's 2016 not the 1800

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What's wrong with this arrangement? It's actually perfect. If I make enough money I'd want my wife to be a housewife and relax and have enough energy to take care of me and our kids. Why would I want to have her in the corporate rat race, stressed and burnt out, if we don't need the money?
Those kind of women tend to regret the cooperate system they never spend time with their kids etc.

maestro

Cultural revolution

That's just you sxb. I want a female that has ambitions in life:manny:

50/50 , 40/60, 30/70 :nvjpqts: but I won't let her be more than me because of the whole chivalry thing.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Better start working on your yoga. Gotta be able to do a pigeon pose if you want me to make it rain on you. :ufdup:
I offer you words of wisdom you turn it into a sordid conversation ugh disgusting my god you really are suffering from male hysteria I believe excision or removal of your apandage should eradicate the unwanted side effect of constant sexual desire

maestro

Cultural revolution
You sound like a blue collar worker.

Naa even if I was a billionaire the female is gonna have to put in work. I don't like lazy people.

I thought you were the feminist "equality" type. What happened? Doesn't your equality apply here too? :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Naa even if I was a billionaire the female is gonna have to put in work. I don't like lazy people.

I thought you were the feminist "equality" type. What happened? Doesn't your equality apply here too? :lol:
What's so lazy about that schedule. You sound insecure, you probably don't make enough money for the schedule I've made, I believe in Women's rights but I'm not a feminist.

I offer you words of wisdom you turn it into a sordid conversation ugh disgusting my god you really are suffering from male hysteria I believe excision or removal of your apandage should eradicate the unwanted side effect of constant sexual desire

Lets not go there. :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.