I'm going to be a fit, hot housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A career oriented woman is attractive to be honest. But we can't demonize stay at home moms. They are usually the hardest working of the bunch.

A career oriented woman is attractive to be honest. But we can't demonize stay at home moms. They are usually the hardest working of the bunch.

Why is a career oriented woman attractive? Careers are about acquiring money and status, which is what women look for in a mate. It's effeminate of you to look for these things in a wife. Illaahay nin buu kaa dhigay so make ur own money and status and let your women stay at home and look up to you and be proud of u sxb. And in turn u will love and honour her for fulfilling her womanly duties in the home. It's a beautiful thing.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool@demonize

A rich, beautiful housewife, that's everyone's dream. Shop till you drop, travel around and be a fashionista.

2a05653b24010cf683f1d3b6c419143f.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
So today you're playing non-muslim? Lol

And who will raise your children?

No I am not non muslim but i won't follow rules from the 7th century as they aren't relevant. Nothing wrong with stay at home wives but I want my wife working. We need to pay for nice things as they don't come free

No I am not non muslim but i won't follow rules from the 7th century as they aren't relevant. Nothing wrong with stay at home wives but I want my wife working. We need to pay for nice things as they don't come free

Be careful what you say walaal. Some statements will take you outside of the fold of Islam.

I personally could not be a SOHM/W. It would drive me bonkers.

VixR, u gotta emancipate your mind from the corporate brainwashing. They want us to think that working is good and liberating so that we can be loyal cogs in their machine who turn out crazy profits for their bottom line. There is nothing noble about work (read what Neitzche had to say about this). In some ways it's actually ignoble....the defining feature of nobles/aristocrats in most societies is their unlimited leisure while the rest of the population is resigned to a life of toil and sweat. Even in the Somali culture the noble nomads who wander with their herds of camels in search of pasture (hardly any labour involved) would despise the peasent farmers, blacksmiths and leather/shoe makers who would work for most of the day.

The thought of working for the rest of your life within an organization you don't own should make u shiver. I'm a man and I hate work. I only do it because it's my responsibility as a man to do so. That's why I intend to continue to invest my money so that soon I won't be beholden to the oligarchs who extract my labour and make within minutes what it would take me a lifetime to earn if I continue being a rat in their never ending rat race.

One of the blessings of being a woman is that you are exempted by normal societies from work and war, but feminism (pushed by social engineers and capitalists/corporations) has convinced you all that staying at home and relaxing is oppression lol. The flooding of women into the work force subsequent to the cultural revolution of the 1960's doubled the labour pool for companies and thus severely depressed wages for all workers. That's why men can no longer support their families on their salary alone, and double income houses are now needed. Women are now forced to work whether they like it or not, and are more depressed and miserable than ever according to studies. Well yall asked for it, so enjoy.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
If you follow my schedule you won't be bonkers loool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know myself. I'd be happier working towards something of my own. If I get married, I want to be able to assert myself, achieve and balance the mental stimulation I'd get from my work with my family life.

waraabe

Your superior
Be careful what you say walaal. Some statements will take you outside of the fold of Islam.

Is a woman working unislamic? No so let's put the whole Islamic thing to bed.

Reasons for working = mortgage, cars, holidays, etc

Reasons for not working=???

Is a woman working unislamic? No so let's put the whole Islamic thing to bed.

Reasons for working = mortgage, cars, holidays, etc

Reasons for not working=???

I didn't say it was unislamic for women to work but you stated that she must pay her way. However, Islam says otherwise.

VixR

Veritas
VixR, u gotta emancipate your mind from the corporate brainwashing. They want us to think that working is good and liberating so that we can be loyal cogs in their machine who turn out crazy profits for their bottom line. There is nothing noble about work (read what Neitzche had to say about this). In some ways it's actually ignoble....the defining feature of nobles/aristocrats in most societies is their unlimited leisure while the rest of the population is resigned to a life of toil and sweat. Even in the Somali culture the noble nomads who wander with their herds of camels in search of pasture (hardly any labour involved) would despise the peasent farmers, blacksmiths and leather/shoe makers who would work for most of the day.

The thought of working for the rest of your life within an organization you don't own should make u shiver. I'm a man and I hate work. I only do it because it's my responsibility as a man to do so. That's why I intend to continue to invest my money so that soon I won't be beholden to the oligarchs who extract my labour and make within minutes what it would take me a lifetime to earn if I continue being a rate in their never ending rate race.

One of the blessings of being women is that they are exempted by normal societies from work and war, but feminism (pushed by social engineers and capitalists/corporations) has convinced you all that staying at home and relaxing is oppression lol. The flossing of women in to the work force subsequent to the cultural revolution of the 1960's doubled the labour pool for companies and thus severely depressed wages for all workers. That's why men can no longer support their families in their salary alone, and double income houses are now needed. Women are now forced to work whether they like or not, and are more depressed and miserable than ever according to studies. Well yall asked for it, so enjoy.

Do you realize in quoting Neitzche, you're quoting a moral nihilist lol?

Thank you, jugjugwacwac, I appreciate it, but I'm not brainwashed. You and I simply have different philosophies pertaining to work, especially since it'll be in a field that challenges me and I enjoy. I don't believe SOHM are oppressed at all, it's just not the lifestyle for me.

Working for oneself in one's own business is definitely ideal, I agree, and I will do so if I can help it, but I'm not shivering at the thought of working for an organization, either, provided it fits my ideals.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts: @ investment. It's extremely important to invest. I agree here, too.

Lastly, women are not more depressed, per se, not substantially or without accounting, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts