I'm going to be a fit, hot housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol no I'm not. This just isn't for me.

I can't hate tho. good luck with your housewife career.
It's a choice. Good luck with your bi weekly blue collar job.

mariah-shades.gif

Gibiin-Udug

:russsmug: Keep throwing random shade that don't make any sense ma. we know why you're getting mad.

You agree with me :rejoice:
That wasn't shade. I'm not getting mad though, I will be sipping lemonade on the pool while sunbathing and you will be working like a dog. :mybusiness:

VixR

Veritas
Better start praying you find a nigga dumb enough to agree to this arrangement :fantasia2:

50/50 or 30/70 all the way. Like it's supposed to be. :rejoice:

Don't mock @Reiko, please, people are different and nothing's wrong with it. I agree with and am more in line with your set-up for myself, tho.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lots of songs have been made for them independent ladies but this one is perfect :rejoice:

Favorite part:-

She don't look at me like captain save 'em, :superman:
Gold digging, no she don't do that, :fingerwag:

Now she look at me like inspiration,
She wanna be complimenting my swag :lawd:

And everything she got, she work for it,
Good life made for it, she take pride in saying that she paid for it, :diddyass::wow:

only kind of girl I want Independent queen working for her throne, :salute:

I love her cos she got her own :denzelnigga:

Gibiin-Udug

Looooooooooooool

@NewYork you sound mad Butthurt, who hurt you bew? Lots of men prefer a stylish, hot, fit housewife. If you don't want it, then that's up to you, it's quite embarrassing for you to beat your chest and scream. I created this topic about being a Housewife. Create a separate one if you want a 50/50 relationship. The world is big enough for everyone. No need to derail my topic. I could report you but it's Friday and I feel good. See yourself out.

waraabe

Your superior
Umm, you are responsible for maintaining her as a Muslim husband. She isn't obligated to pay her way, Islamically.

I don't care about what Islam says but a house, cars etc will be expensive so she will need to be full time working in a respectable profession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts