I'm tired of hearing marriage is calaf

I think more Somali women are considering marrying out tbh. I wouldn’t do it but I think @DangerBadan should consider it once she gets over whatever mental health issues she’s going through.
I agree, expanding their pool will make things much easier. Somalis need to stop being weird about marrying ajnabi. A while back I was at an uncle's house for some family event and he said something like he hopes his daughter gets married soon. I said I know someone with good job, good akhlaq, etc that I can set my cousin up with and then he's like what's his qabil and I said he's not even Somali then he stared at me like I did something evil and asked why I'm playing around. You don't have to marry ajnabi if you don't want to, but Somalis act likes it's something so horrible and disgusting.
Yeah it's definitely in general is more easier for somali guys compared to the women and in general for somali men compared to most men out there it's way easier so I don't even understand why somali self proclaimed incels and doomers exist.

Somali girls as a whole aren't picky and as a guy if your one of the "aslong as they are muslim" folks it's not hard to get with an ajnabi either and there is less backlash if you try to marry out as a man in general across all culture.

Somali women have the shorter end of this stick with the first gen of somali men in the west but with time in the coming generations it's most definitely going to shift in the favour of women.
already gen z men are better then the past gens and I'm asumming the gens after that will be even better.
If women like danger badan lower there age requirements if they have any might land themselves a younger guy who might meet all her other requirements instead of waiting on a guy her age who's already taken because he is a catch.
I am surprised by these comments because most gen-Z somali women I've seen marry out more than their male counterparts and don't have any issues with finding a suitable parent, if anything I noticed this generation of somali girls tend to be more open-minded and have a wider range of types. It's mostly the 28-30+ year old past generation of somali women that got the end of the stick because they were raised to go only for faraxs.

Here are the Farax's of the 21th century, cucks and pimps for Ajnabis. This man wants to pimp another Somali man's daughter to an Ajnabi man. Luckily, the father was a man of honor and wouldn't have such a thing. You’re lucky, if it was me I would have got my katana for suggesting such a disgusting thing.
Is it better she never marry or marry someone she doesn’t like because he’s Somali? That’s selfish and I doubt that adheer was even going out of his way to find a Somali guy for his daughter.

I am surprised by these comments because most gen-Z somali women I've seen marry out more than their male counterparts and don't have any issues with finding a suitable parent, if anything I noticed this generation of somali girls tend to be more open-minded and have a wider range of types. It's mostly the 28-30+ year old past generation of somali women that got the end of the stick because they were raised to go only for faraxs.
You guys have much fewer restrictions than we did. It’s crazy what I see my younger cousins are allowed to do that
I wouldn’t dream of doing.

Is it better she never marry or marry someone she doesn’t like because he’s Somali? That’s selfish and I doubt that adheer was even going out of his way to find a Somali guy for his daughter.

Somali women are self-hating, they will complain about not finding a good Somali guy and put unrealistic expectations on Somali guys, but wallahi will marry an ajnabi loser.

They will marry a revert who's broke or a paki who lives with his mom, all that out of self-hate.
If these dumb Xalimos married successful men you can bite your tongue, but they marry the losers of those other communities. :susp:

My cousin is 31, that's the only reason he was even saying he hopes she gets married soon. It wasn't like I was suggesting crackheads, it was a good Sudanese friend of a friend who has his own business and is on his deen. I 100% know if I asked her if she was interested she wouldn't mind, but it's mostly the parents that make a headache of it. It's their right yeah, but it doesn't hurt to consider.

Somali women are self-hating, they will complain about not finding a good Somali guy and put unrealistic expectations on Somali guys, but wallahi will marry an ajnabi loser.

They will marry a revert who's broke or a paki who lives with his mom, all that out of self-hate.
If these dumb Xalimos married successful men you can bite your tongue, but they marry the losers of those other communities. :susp:
@Bari🐍 was going to introduce the adheer’s daughter to someone who was a decent guy lol you just jumped to conclusions. Somali women have low standards when it comes to Somali men as well that’s why Somali ex cons and druggies get married in our communities all the time. When Somali women do marry out they usually marry someone within their own social/economic class. So if she married a loser chances are she’s kind of one too.

My cousin is 31, that's the only reason he was even saying he hopes she gets married soon. It wasn't like I was suggesting crackheads, it was a good Sudanese friend of a friend who has his own business and is on his deen. I 100% know if I asked her if she was interested she wouldn't mind, but it's mostly the parents that make a headache of it. It's their right yeah, but it doesn't hurt to consider.
Some Somali parents are so selfish Subhanallah. He probably cares more about what hebel so and so will say than his own daughters happiness. As much as I love my dad it wouldn’t surprise me if he held the same views.

@Bari🐍 was going to introduce the adheer’s daughter to someone who was a decent guy lol you just jumped to conclusions. Somali women have low standards when it comes to Somali men as well that’s why Somali ex cons and druggies get married in our communities all the time. When Somali women do marry out they usually marry someone within their own social/economic class. So if she married a loser chances are she’s kind of one too.

Please... Somali women are self-hating, these new-age women would marry a Paki loser than a highly educated Somali guy from Somalia. It's the contempt and self-hate they have for their own people.
:hova:

This is such a cope most of the somali girls I've seen 9 times out 10 go for handsome educated ajanabi men, sure there are a view bums here and there but let's not act like somali men are any perfect.
This was more back in the day on the one masjid in the UK. They think all gabdho do this because of that.
Please... Somali women are self-hating, these new-age women would marry a Paki loser than a highly educated Somali guy from Somalia. It's the contempt and self-hate they have for their own people.
:hova:
Lol keep telling yourself that. Somali women like all women will prefer someone who they are compatible with and they’re more likely to find that with someone who grew up in the west. There’s nothing wrong with marrying out of the guy is a good guy. Somali men have it relatively easy with regards to what’s expected of them.

It’s crazy how some of you guys think a girl choosing herself and what makes her happy first is so outlandish. It’s like we’re expected to take the short end of the stick and be happy with it. Expecting girls to hold out for a small portion of men/act as a meal ticket for some guy back home/marrying anything is not a solution and then simultaneously calling us picky is delusional.

This was more back in the day on the one masjid in the UK. They think all gabdho do this because of that.

Lol keep telling yourself that. Somali women like all women will prefer someone who they are compatible with and they’re more likely to find that with someone who grew up in the west. There’s nothing wrong with marrying out of the guy is a good guy. Somali men have it relatively easy with regards to what’s expected of them.

It’s crazy how some of you guys think a girl choosing herself and what makes her happy first is so outlandish. It’s like we’re expected to take the short end of the stick and be happy with it. Expecting girls to hold out for a small portion of men/act as a meal ticket for some guy back home/marrying anything is not a solution and then simultaneously calling us picky is delusional.

What you're looking for is less than one percent that's out there. The female delusion calculator at www.igotstandardsbro.com says so using data from the census.

What you're looking for is less than one percent that's out there. The female delusion calculator at www.igotstandardsbro.com says so using data from the census.
That calculator doesn’t account for differences between ethnicities. Finding a 5ft 8+ Somali man is not hard. Finding a guy that makes 50k year is not difficult as well that’s like $25 an hour. Some warehouse workers and security guards make that amount. Somalis that do blue collar jobs also don’t declare how much they are really making. Most Somali men are not fat as well.

You’re pretty much saying that most men are losers. If that’s your argument then say it with your chest.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your perception is your reality. I can't argue with it.

If there are no eligible men then me pointing to them or making suggestions will be futile. Reason being, your current worldview is that of the hunger games where there is a baron wasteland with few options that only qumayos seize. While good girls are not picked. Rather this place is one where the surviving males are F-boys, hikikomoris or ciyaal suuq rolling up their joints after being freshly released from the local penitentiary.​

Those in there 30s are the generation I'm talking about that got the short end of the stick both sides of gen z are doing better for themselves compared to the past gens.

Most second and 3rd gens in the west are more open to marrying out and become mainly the "as long as they are muslim" types or straight up irreligious due to westernisation so would go for gaalo aswell. it's the parents that tend to get in the way and keep things somali but after a few gens it won't matter and somalis in the west over time will seize to exist as they fully integrate into western society and that will gradually happen over the years look at our ex prime minister bojo Johnson his grandfather was a Turkish Muslim who migrated to the west that guy has fully become British cadaan gaal.

With us we are rather weak genetically so a part of our somali identity will go away faster with that anyways depending on which side you choice to marry into you'll end up become cadaan like Jamie Oliver who has roots in Sudan or you become part of the predominant mathow group of your area. AA if your American like @Zo206 who is basically already AA and he hasnt even married into them yet or Jamaican/Nigerian if your English.

All I see is those ajnabi-loving girls bashing the Somali community to not accepting them and their leopard-colored kids. You can marry who you want as it is your choice afterall. And we have no involvement since we are not your immediate relatives. But stop dissing the Somali community if and when your ajnabi hubby abandons you.

Of course it is calaf but it was rare to find unmarried people in the past. Do you tell people it's calaf that his house will be clean eventually or do you tell them to clean it? Somali brothers don't have respect or compassion for Somali sisters anymore.
A good woman usually doesn’t have an issue finding a good husband. What’s stopping you from getting married, having babies and settling down? Is your lifestyle the reason you haven’t found anyone?

We would feel sorry for you and even help you if you were a pious woman that was always at home without ever talking to a good man but it's clear good men have approached you before. You have lost all sympathy. Seethe Picky Halimo. Your options get worse in time until you get none.

:russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You sound bitter, rejected farax lugo baasto.
FYI the op is a man.

Trending

Latest posts