India Hate Has Now Spread To YouTube!

Im worried for Somalia proper though, started to see some Pajeets working vocational jobs in Mogadishu and Bosaso. They have infiltrated the job market there, especially for highly specialized work like elevator repair.

inshallah we will have our own mini idi amin and kick them all out

wallahi o billahi I have a deep serious hatred for hindus i habaar them at every opportunity possible

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I might be bias since my one of my neighbour in my childhood home where Indian family. They where great people. Not only them but they community was very welcoming and I am still friends till this with a few of them. My maybe I lucked out. So why all the hate?

I met that youtuber in a border town in Laos.

He's just the typical English retard who thinks he's superior to foreigners. Don't like India much, but I'll never agree with some pro-colonization Brit ever. The shit he says about Indians, he would 100% say about Africans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

India still has potential, they're top 7 globally adjusting for PPP, people don't understand the scale of work needed to provide & build infrastructure for a billion people, I give them props for coming this far.

Brits are just mad they won't be able to share India's riches in the future.

Sol

?
I might be bias since my one of my neighbour in my childhood home where Indian family. They where great people. Not only them but they community was very welcoming and I am still friends till this with a few of them. My maybe I lucked out. So why all the hate?
There's a difference between well off integrated Indians and FOB Indians the latter is who you see all the hate directed at because you can spot them a mile away. I have a hunch it also links to the whole caste system

Trending

Latest posts