Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

@wonyluvr You started as such an innocent kid, and look at you now.

This place has a way with bringing the worst out of people.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Of course you don't. You're a very destructive, crazy people and I'm happy people are standing up to your racist abuse. You even hate yourselves and claim Arab ancestry. No one should respect you delusional self-hating racists.
You’re clearly a victim of ethnic Somalis and I applaud whoever made you so ridden with cuqdad against us. You and your beloved j*e**rs with whom you share generational victimhood can gather in the millions to attack us but deep down, you inferiority complex ridden ghouls will always feel inferior to us hence the vitriol.

Also, don’t celebrate too much. I have seen far more likes on anti j*r**r tweets. Your ilk is loathed universally and no amount of vilifying Somalis will change that.

It's funny because Somalis always say that. They think they can be mistaken for Arab or something. The real reason why they tweeted this and people liked it is because Somalis are incredibly disrespectful to others and the truth is, you deserve it. You can dish it but you cant take it. Typical Somali victimhood and blaming others. You dont see Ethiopians getting any hate and it's because they are racist while only using their native language. But theyre respectful and even loving people to other Black faces. Somalis speak English and then cry when others clap back. You honestly deserve it. Go cry about it. What kind of loser insults other Blacks for other races' features, especially in English? Your features are not superior. Somalis dont know what accountability is and I'm afraid you'll never learn it. It's in your culture to not take any responsibility for your terrible actions. This is why I don't take it seriously when people call me a white pleaser. Your racism towards other Blacks is an infinity fold worse than that, which is not accurate about me anyways. You people got a reality check; Somali features are not desirable to many other non-Somali people. Don't act superior to other people because 10% of you got soft Hindi timo.
Calm down it’s not that serious

It's funny because Somalis always say that. They think they can be mistaken for Arab or something. The real reason why they tweeted this and people liked it is because Somalis are incredibly disrespectful to others and the truth is, you deserve it. You can dish it but you cant take it. Typical Somali victimhood and blaming others. You dont see Ethiopians getting any hate and it's because they are racist while only using their native language. But theyre respectful and even loving people to other Black faces. Somalis speak English and then cry when others clap back. You honestly deserve it. Go cry about it. What kind of loser insults other Blacks for other races' features, especially in English? Your features are not superior. Somalis dont know what accountability is and I'm afraid you'll never learn it. It's in your culture to not take any responsibility for your terrible actions. This is why I don't take it seriously when people call me a white pleaser. Your racism towards other Blacks is an infinity fold worse than that, which is not accurate about me anyways. You people got a reality check; Somali features are not desirable to many other non-Somali people. Don't act superior to other people because 10% of you got soft Hindi timo.
Calm down it’s not that serious
Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people and it's no wonder your country is in its current situation. Garbage ba tihiin. Fucking garbage. Behave like normal human beings.
So a few trolls represent millions of Somalis with the vast majority not even using Twitter or speaking fluent English

Very odd by the way how people are just letting what that doqon said slide. Justifying famine jokes just because a small community of incels calls black people “hard hair”.

Never seen the same energy for zezak,kalla or abeed though. They’re a meek people, it’s funny because they bring up “development” and “GDP” against Somalis but never against anyone else
1728641546430.png
at least Somalis can kang. They been dulis throughout history

God forbid an ajnabi or a lady said that you’d all be dogpiling her, this guy is a c00n and should be treated as such.

Arabs are racist ALL the time. Latinos are racist ALL the time. Whites are racist ALL the time towards mathows and their features yet they only make these racist posts about the Somali phenotype. Never in my life have I seen mathows attack the looks of the other communities I’ve mentioned like this because they feel racially inferior to these people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3929.jpeg
    IMG_3929.jpeg
    395.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3930.jpeg
    IMG_3930.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 9
Madhibaan?? Madows are seen as neutral back home, maybe they might face discrimination from some ignorant folk or be refused marriage, but they aren't being hated on the way you're insinuating.

Dude, I can show you Madowwayne men owning Hotels in Xamar and Puntland with Somali wives, they got the blessings from their family and everything lol
This guys always talk bad about Somali Bantu like if they are not Somalis,the only discrimination they face is being from a smaller clan in fact ethnic Somalis like madhiban/gabooye face more discrimination

Somalis like him exaggerate how minorities are treated in Somalia because of self hatred. He definitely got called j*reer growing up because of his hair and feels sympathy for them. Your Bantu brothers are doing fine @AbdiFreedom
Just yesterday a sub-clan of the Somali Bantu were beefing with the baadicade in Jalalaqsi,Hiraan because one of their members was killed they want the perpetrators to be killed otherwise they’ll retaliate

I admit there can be ignorant Somalis here and there, but this idea that every one of us, or a vast majority are gunning for minorities is wild to me.

Also, he claims we're not racist to non-blacks, but doesn't 0.5 also apply to Reer Xamar/Cadcads? Shouldn't we be worshipping their feet on account of them being Arab/South Asian stock? :jaynerd:

Make it make sense 🤷🏾‍♂️
He thinks discrimination back home is based on skin color/phenotype

Trending

Latest posts