Indians clash in Canada over Diwali

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Dirty Pajeets have turned Brampton,Toronto, and Mississauga into the New old Delhi
Where will the poor Somali go now? America may elect Trump and Canada has turned into Bombay. I might move to Australia has pajeet infiltrated there?

Bro they took over Bradford, Surrey too. Many Canadians are finding themselves feeling like a minority
I remember when I first visited Vancouver a few years ago, shit was wild.

I was on time off and the guys I visited were working, so during the day I’d explore the city through the train. Every day I’d hop of at one station and explore.
Surrey had me SHOCKED! I was able to count on one hand the non Indian in the train cart I was on :dead:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Nah the move is for western Canada to secede, Quebec is a leech province and the Hindi population is skyrocketing there too.
I've never seen a hindi in Quebbec wallahi. Something about french keeps the pajeet out, truly a snowbunny paradise.

As a matter of fact to win their referendum to secede Quebec brought in an insane amount of French speaking immigrants, that would in turn vote no to secede and now they mad :pachah1:

My guy I’m fluent in French and lived in mtl. Yeah they mad but they also have a HUGE super lefty counterweight of cadaans that are on that kumbaya shit

True. But there’s a stereotype that they’re more frank and direct in their attitude than other Canadians. They would not tolerate this behavior in the same manner kkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look up filles du roi :mjswag:
When France initially colonized Canada they didn’t have enough women in the colonies to populate the land. So the king Louie something, ordered all the brothels to be emptied and all the hoes to be shipped to the colony and breed.
Now of course they sanitized their history and are saying it was middle class women and it was voluntary.
Quebec has high dillo pedigree :pachah1:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Look up filles du roi :mjswag:
When France initially colonized Canada they didn’t have enough women in the colonies to populate the land. So the king Louie something, ordered all the brothels to be emptied and all the hoes to be shipped to the colony and breed.
Now of course they sanitized their history and are saying it was middle class women and it was voluntary.
Quebec has high dillo pedigree :pachah1:
Nigga did incel state sponsored wives holy shit :dead:

It's funny watching the situation with international students go nationwide over the last few years. I've lived in Malton (where these videos were recorded) for 15 years now, so I noticed the international student racket at the colleges in its early stages (~2014). Crazy how much worse it's gotten.

Trending