Indians clash in Canada over Diwali

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Over the summer I took a drive on Dundas from Yonge to Parliament. I kid you not nearly everyone walking on the street I saw was Indian of all walks of life: Indian students, gay Indians, older Indian couples...everything. That's when I decided as a contingency my future New Khalistani name shall be Samatinder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Decision from Trudeau appointed federal judge. How does this make any sense? This country is being destroyed by the Librano mafia. So sad to see. Makes me weep.

@Reformed J

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What difference does it make, as they will end up being replaced with immigrants from other countries?
Canadian authorities are still targeting 450-500k new PR holders per year :mjlaugh:

Immigrants from other countries that are of quality. They will get PR as they have the points to get PR. The housing and cost of living crisis, as well as the destruction of Canada, is not caused by them but the 2 million temporary residents, overwhelmingly Indian international students.

Juke

VIP

Decision from Trudeau appointed federal judge. How does this make any sense? This country is being destroyed by the Librano mafia. So sad to see. Makes me weep.

@Reformed J
Canada peaked in 2011 when the CAD was worth more than the USD, we recovered from GFC, the gas industry, stock market and housing market weren't completely cooked. 2011-2016 was a slow decline. 2016-present Canada has served as the preeminent example of everything wrong with 'progressive' populism.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

Sikh Separatism Is a Nonissue in India, Except as a Political Boogeyman​

India’s feud with Canada highlights how Prime Minister Narendra Modi has amplified a separatist threat that in reality is largely a diaspora illusion.

this is what I don't understand. you can see from the headline how they want to cover up Sikh extremism. no way am I sympathetic to Modi or BJP or whatever. but I have no doubt in my mind that the Sikhs engage in more violent illegal extremist stuff than people hear about. I know of a case that happened... in my own area... and I am convinced it's being swept under the rug. I would actually (somewhat) believe Hindu nazi propaganda outlets on the sikh thing- I think they're interested in talking about it but for some reason.... I don't know why, the West just doesn't seem concerned about it. I thought the West and India were on the same team so I'm a little confused as to why they would have a split in this area.

Immigrants from other countries that are of quality. They will get PR as they have the points to get PR. The housing and cost of living crisis, as well as the destruction of Canada, is not caused by them but the 2 million temporary residents, overwhelmingly Indian international students.
The cadaans were right when they were talking about wage suppression. I’ve been seeing A LOT more timo jileecs in the trades, about a fourth of a whole company was Indians, give it 3 years, they take that over too. :pachah1:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Only those seeking enlightenment would be aware that it is Jewry and their lobby that are at the helm of all immigration policies, and they are the reason for the replacement of whites across Europe and America, for which they may credit the outcome of WW2. The Yahud have an eternal hatred for the Christian world, and it is their prophecy that Edom will be wiped out, and they are conducting cultural genocide against them while the whites do nothing.

They gain from the influx of migrants by drawing attention to them and also by creating a melting pot in which only they remain as a pure and homogeneous group. They also do this by destabilising nations, for example, the fall of Libya led to the largest migratory gateway into Europe, and they robbed Libya for its wealth for the benefit of plutocrats and international bankers, as well as to prevent Gaddafi from printing his own money and uniting Africa.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
My dream of moving to Mississauga and having a mall within walking distance is over. These Pajeet’s have taken so much 😢 now ik why Pakistan hates theee niggas I’d develope nuked too 😢

Trending