Indigenous xaliimo defies logic, marries a kurd in Tennessee. Wedding spectacular. She’s drop dead gorgeous. Better looking than Somali settlers xalim

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I love wedding video. I'm happy for them. I hope they have a great long lasting marriage

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Absolutely. Genetics, linguistics, anthropology and history suggest Eastern Cushitic (ethnic Somali) ownership of the land. Prior to the Bantu expansion many parts of South East Africa were mainly inhabited by South Cushitic speakers including your native Kenya, Mr. Siju. Easy with the fake sentimentality. I oppose the historic enslavement of the originally Tanzanian Bantus that inhabit parts of lower Somalia today. However, I won't create false histories to appease or pity others like you are doing.

You are wrong and attention whoring it merely for views.

:bell::browtf:
You know dam well that I am a reputable reporter up in here. You know dam well that I spit truth to falsehood.
it’s up to you if you wanna spew unsubstantiated history of the Horn of Africa that is dripping with Somali supremacist ideology.
Somalis have been proven to be people who migrated from Sri Lanka and who married the Indigenous Bantus. They then had more Sri Lankan’s arrive who mated with the already biracial ones to the extend that we are inbreds now. This has created a unique features such is your forehead.

I enjoy watching Somali bantu wedding videos on youtube they look fun. Would love to go to one

One thing I find interesting is they sometimes play comorien and indian ocean island music in their weddings. As someone with some comorien heritage I recognize the songs. I wonder how they know about them lol. For example the song starting at 1:32:00

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I enjoy watching Somali bantu wedding videos on youtube they look fun. Would love to go to one

One thing I find interesting is they sometimes play comorien and indian ocean island music in their weddings. As someone with some comorien heritage I recognize the songs. I wonder how they know about them lol. For example the song starting at 1:32:00

You just want to do niiiko just say it do it do it TWERK THAT ASS .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Absolutely. Genetics, linguistics, anthropology and history suggest Eastern Cushitic (ethnic Somali) ownership of the land. Prior to the Bantu expansion many parts of South East Africa were mainly inhabited by South Cushitic speakers including your native Kenya, Mr. Siju. Easy with the fake sentimentality. I oppose the historic enslavement of the originally Tanzanian Bantus that inhabit parts of lower Somalia today. However, I won't create false histories to appease or pity others like you are doing.

THAT ETHER THAT SHIT THAT MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW.

damn

Nas would be proud

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The hubby is GAY

1637473232015.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They can't tell the difference between us physically unless they are exposed to us in large numbers. I have noticed non-Africans can at times, not even see past skin colour.

I suspect that city only has Bantus whose families come from Somalia, instead of Somali ethnics.

Nashville, Tennessee has sizable number of Bantus. However, the settlers of Somalia (regular Somalis), are there in more numbers

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

On the subject of Somali Bantus and the south:

Wallahi, it's a complete spook that they were there first. There is no real evidence for it. Their "Shungwaya" origin myth has been debunked and, if I'm not mistaken, all of the Bantu languages historically spoken by Somali Madows are from Tanzania like Mushunguli. They're really just people who were brought over from Tanzania as slaves and nothing more for the most part, especially south of the mouth of the Jubba. The medieval Islamic world always chronicled everything from Zeila down to the mouth of the Jubba as "Bilad al-Barbar", a land inhabited by dark-skinned, camel and sheep herding, Shafi'i Muslims. Who does that sound like? Bilad al-Zanj (Swahili coast) was further south of this. Most of Koonfur was always Somaloid (Af-Maxaa, Af-Maay, Tunni, Jiddu etc.) lands.

They are not native to koonfur at all.

Trending