Infamous Tik Toker From a Certain Demographic That Makes Content Off Somalis Gets The Beats! (Ouch! πŸ˜–πŸ€•)

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
What did he do
Almost forgot about this guy.

He's just a regular streamer that has a east African audience. He's worked with Somali content creators before as well like east, and that Maya chick

He got a lot of hate for this vid too. He pretty much made the same vid but with different ethnic groups in East Africa.

Most of his haters just don't want him making Somali content anymore. I don't see that happening tbh since a lot of somalis still tune into his shit. Plus he gets along with most of the Somali content creators he interacts with.

He's just a regular streamer that has a east African audience. He's worked with Somali content creators before as well like east, and that Maya chick

He got a lot of hate for this vid too. He pretty much made the same vid but with different ethnic groups in East Africa.

Most of his haters just don't want him making Somali content anymore. I don't see that happening tbh since a lot of somalis still tune into his shit. Plus he gets along with most of the Somali content creators he interacts with.

The Somali content creators he works with, damiir ma laha. And they should publically distance themselves from him, before people realise what they are doing. Does he even make videos about his own people?

See what we mean, when we say Somalis are not as smart as Ethiopians when it comes to perception.

people in his comments are starting to turn on him

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The Somali content creators he works with, damiir ma laha. And they should publically distance themselves from him, or also be exposed for being turncoats.

In their defense they aren't publicly cooning. Like they aren't doing anything bad to the point they should be canceled.Honestly we have a bunch of somalis that watch twitch streamers just like Kmoney. Only difference is that most of these guys are not east African and are more well known.

I honestly don't see anything wrong for making content for this specific niche audience in east African communities.
I'd rather have a bunch of Kmoney's instead of a bunch of yusuf7ns.

Also yall are making me look like a coon for defending this aidtopian :pacspit: @Moon-

In their defense they aren't publicly cooning. Like they aren't doing anything bad to the point they should be canceled.Honestly we have a bunch of somalis that watch twitch streamers just like Kmoney. Only difference is that most of these guys are not east African and are more well known.

I honestly don't see anything wrong for making content for this specific niche audience in east African communities.
I'd rather have a bunch of Kmoney's instead of a bunch of yusuf7ns.

Also yall are making me look like a coon for defending this aidtopian :pacspit: @Moon-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending