Infamous Tik Toker From a Certain Demographic That Makes Content Off Somalis Gets The Beats! (Ouch! πŸ˜–πŸ€•)

classic gaslighting . That wasn’t a joke. When people bring up stabbings in the uk, do they encourage it or talk about how bad it is?
Of course it was a joke. You think I would advocate for violence towards some random Xabashi by some ghetto Somalis? And yes, UK stabbings are often joked about on this forum. The Minnesota food aid scammers can’t take Jokes it seems. Also, I don’t care if anything I write in these forums offends any of you or you don’t see the joke. If you guys went to be neurodivergent lefties and take everything single comment literally when we are Somalis, it just shows you’re all a bunch of snowflakes. Not my problem.

Of course it was a joke. You think I would advocate for violence towards some random Xabashi by some ghetto Somalis? And yes, UK stabbings are often joked about on this forum. The Minnesota food aid scammers can’t take Jokes it seems. Also, I don’t care if anything I write in these forums offends any of you or you don’t see the joke. If you guys went to be neurodivergent lefties and take everything single comment literally when we are Somalis, it just shows you’re all a bunch of snowflakes. Not my problem.
Whatever floats your boat dude. Alhamdulilah I have no need to argue with you or insult you. I’m not triggered by your basic name calling. Your words are evidence against you. I hope you’re not somali.

hornkompf

mans just here innit
1725236260246.png

Trending