Infamous Tik Toker From a Certain Demographic That Makes Content Off Somalis Gets The Beats! (Ouch! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•)

In their defense they aren't publicly cooning. Like they aren't doing anything bad to the point they should be canceled.Honestly we have a bunch of somalis that watch twitch streamers just like Kmoney. Only difference is that most of these guys are not east African and are more well known.

I honestly don't see anything wrong for making content for this specific niche audience in east African communities.
I'd rather have a bunch of Kmoney's instead of a bunch of yusuf7ns.

Also yall are making me look like a coon for defending this aidtopian :pacspit: @Moon-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
at least yusuf7n is making videos abt running trains he probably gonna make alot worse content about us in the future we can't let him get comfortable
Yusuf making content about what :what1:
Wtf did I miss??

"he probably gonna make alot worse content about us in the future we can't let him get comfortable"

My thing is why make an enemy out of him in the first place???

Last I checked outside of online spaces most Somali people get along with Ethiopians here in the states.

Also the people that despise the content he makes aren't even the main people that watch him. Like I said earlier there's a niche audience of Somali people that watch streamers just like kmoney. It's not surprising to see him make Somali content since he has a bunch of Somali fans.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro all he did was make a funny Edate vid with a bunch of Somali content creators. Literally that's where all the hate comes from.His niche group of Somali fans fucked with the content. Everyone else that shares the same mindset as wonly hated the vid.
Degenerate ass content
He now has a bunch of trolls constantly attacking him for making any content that's Somali related. Id understand policing and attacking him if he didn't f*ck with somalis at all, but it's obvious he does.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Why are Reer Minnesota always throwing hands? Donโ€™t they have knifes there?
Whats wrong with you,

Anyways, this guy deserves backlash every single thing that happens on the somali community this guy is all over it. Why is he obsessed with somalis, especially negative. It would be one thing if he was obsessed with the good thing (still weird) but this guy all he does is highlight the negatives.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Whats wrong with you,

Anyways, this guy deserves backlash every single thing that happens on the somali community this guy is all over it. Why is he obsessed with somalis, especially negative. It would be one thing if he was obsessed with the good thing (still weird) but this guy all he does is highlight the negatives.
Nobody throws hands in the uk that's why, it's strange seeing yutes jumping each other without backing anything out.

Whats wrong with you,

I donโ€™t think you guys get the dark humour we use in the UK. Every other topic about the Uk you guys bring up stabbing. Meanwhile, in Minnesota Somalis seem to be involved in a brawl or some other Kerfuffle every month. I was not encouraging any violence. Stop taking every comment literally. Obviously, I donโ€™t mean this guy should be harmed.

i hope this wasnt staged. if its not I have hope in the next generation. we still have some pride in the youth ,in the most east coast way possible to the streamer; GETTT THA FUU#KKKKKKKKKKKKOURRRA'HERRE

I donโ€™t think you guys get the dark humour we use in the UK. Every other topic about the Uk you guys bring up stabbing. Meanwhile, in Minnesota Somalis seem to be involved in a brawl or some other Kerfuffle every month. I was not encouraging any violence. Stop taking every comment literally. Obviously, I donโ€™t mean this guy should be harmed.
classic gaslighting . That wasnโ€™t a joke. When people bring up stabbings in the uk, do they encourage it or talk about how bad it is?

Trending