Insane news from Tajikistan

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
wild :snoop:
These stan countries are turning back into soviet states. Even russia protects the hijab
Another one bites the dust.
Our faith is attacked even by its own leaders. A tragic but expected ummah

Last edited:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
wild :snoop:
These stan countries are turning back into soviet states. Even russia protects the hijab
Another one bites the dust
I’d expect this behaviour from kafirs not Muslims.Mind you Tajiks in Afghanistan are opposite :lolbron: .

World

VIP
I read a bit more about this and apparently that this is a ban on "arab" hijab and "tajik" hijab isnt banned, not sure what the difference is. They are very strict to any religious practices that arent considered "native". Because hanafi is the madhab there since they became muslim, praying in a non-hanafi way will mean you get a 20 year prison sentence.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
I read a bit more about this and apparently that this is a ban on "arab" hijab and "tajik" hijab isnt banned, not sure what the difference is. They are very strict to any religious practices that arent considered "native". Because hanafi is the madhab there since they became muslim, praying in a non-hanafi way will mean you get a 20 year prison sentence.
:russ:20 years for praying

This is insane! if this atheist communist dictator continues his anti Islam policies civil war would come back with much better chance for him to be deposed easily than the last civil war 26 years ago as Russia i don't think would come to save his regime and Afghanistan under Taliban would be a base for the rebels to get their arms and launch attacks from

Source? I know that this former soviet republics promoted anti salafi practices or Sunnah

World

VIP
Source? I know that this former soviet republics promoted anti salafi practices or Sunnah
1718908639916.png

World

VIP
Taliban would run and support recruitment efforts in to the jihad against the dictator but we won't know if Taliban has plan B for those Persian speakers fighters coming back who could threaten their power
Aren't they fighting against ISIS-K in Afghanistan? Half of their members are reported to be Tajiks. So doing this might mean they lose power themselves.

Aren't they fighting against ISIS-K in Afghanistan? Half of their members are reported to be Tajiks. So doing this might mean they lose power themselves.
ISIS might see this as an opportunity but not all Tajiks agree with them as non of the Persian speakers villages hosted them in their villagers as they're hiding in the mountains or hills but the anti Taliban sentiment among Tajiks is growing so if there's civil war against the regime in Tajikistan it would help them stay on power for little while longer as it would benefit them by allying with main Tajikistan's islamists opposition groups or figures

World

VIP
ISIS might see this as an opportunity but not all Tajiks agree with them as non of the Persian speakers villages hosted them in their villagers as they're hiding in the mountains or hills but the anti Taliban sentiment among Tajiks is growing so if there's civil war against the regime in Tajikistan it would help them stay on power for little while longer as it would benefit them by allying with main Tajikistan's islamists opposition groups or figures
The war in afghanistan was always pashtun taliban vs tajik northern alliance tho. And now their biggest enemy is mainly Tajik ISIS. So probably if they support tajik in tajikistan, then they will have a base to support tajiks in afghanistan.

Kinda similar to how pakistan supported afghan pashtun taliban, and now the pakistani pashtun TTP have a base in Afghanistan to attack pakistan.

This is weird from a Muslim majority country.
Central Asians are very weak when it comes to deen due to decades of Communist rule. They banned Islam for 2-3 generations and as a result, many are just Muslim (and Russified) in name.

The only one who resisted were the Afghanis and North Caucasus but they were subjugated to genocide and wars.

Last edited: