Insane news from Tajikistan

I read a bit more about this and apparently that this is a ban on "arab" hijab and "tajik" hijab isnt banned, not sure what the difference is. They are very strict to any religious practices that arent considered "native". Because hanafi is the madhab there since they became muslim, praying in a non-hanafi way will mean you get a 20 year prison sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
This is the legacy of Russian imperialism and neo-colonialism.

To anyone that tries to justify the Russians as a lesser evil than Americans, they should look at Central Asia and the Balkans.

I read a bit more about this and apparently that this is a ban on "arab" hijab and "tajik" hijab isnt banned, not sure what the difference is. They are very strict to any religious practices that arent considered "native". Because hanafi is the madhab there since they became muslim, praying in a non-hanafi way will mean you get a 20 year prison sentence.

Nah they might allow tajik hijab which is technically not hijab but this is a war on Islam as a whole, they even don't allow beard on men or children celebrating Eid.

Tajik president Rahman is basically a secular Khamenei.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Nah they might allow tajik hijab which is technically not hijab but this is a war on Islam as a whole, they even don't allow beard on men or children celebrating Eid.

a nigga named rahman doing all of this is killing me subhanallah :ftw9nwa:

I noticed that all the feminists who constantly attack Islam and Muslims on here under the guise of “oppression” never comment on threads such as these.

They dedicate essays to lament about the oppression of women who can not study liberal arts but do not care at all about the banning of hijab and children from celebrating Eid, things that Allah SWT actually mandated.

One fed showed up to defend the west lol. Their goals, patterns and religion are clear.

This is to appease Russia since millions of Tajiks live in Russia and send money remember that terrorist attack that was done there last month they were Tajiks

World

VIP

Agreed

But I think they just want to do it slowly though, not outright. Their goal is the same though.

Last edited:

World

VIP
This is to appease Russia since millions of Tajiks live in Russia and send money remember that terrorist attack that was done there last month they were Tajiks
This is the legacy of Russian imperialism and neo-colonialism.

To anyone that tries to justify the Russians as a lesser evil than Americans, they should look at Central Asia and the Balkans.
Muslims in russia today have 100x more freedom to practice their religion, than in Central Asia. Heck in the Russian Republic of Dagestan, they are pushing to make hijab obligatory in school.

Its illegal in Russia to insult prophet muhammad (saw) and you will end up arrested.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Muslims in russia today have 100x more freedom to practice their religion, than in Central Asia. Heck in the Russian Republic of Dagestan, they are pushing to make hijab obligatory in school.

Its illegal in Russia to insult prophet muhammad (saw) and you will end up arrested.
i remember a ruling (i think hanafi) stating that if muslims are occupied or not ruled by islamic sharia their land still isnt darul kufr as long as islamic practices/symbols are present like jumah, group salah, adhan etc.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

It’s illegal in Russia to insult prophet muhammad (saw) and you will end up arrested.

They got that freedom after they bombed Chechnya to the ground like Gaza.

Also let’s not forget that they put up puppet regimes in Muslim regions that recruit young Muslim men as cannon fodder for dodgy Russian operations, meanwhile Vladimir from Moscow never has to be in harms way.

If that is the best case scenario of Russian imperialism, how much worse is it than the West?

At least in Australia, I’m not targeted for military conscription based on my deen.

World

VIP
They got that freedom after they bombed Chechnya to the ground like Gaza.

Also let’s not forget that they put up puppet regimes in Muslim regions that recruit young Muslim men as cannon fodder for dodgy Russian operations, meanwhile Vladimir from Moscow never has to be in harms way.

If that is the best case scenario of Russian imperialism, how much worse is it than the West?

At least in Australia, I’m not targeted for military conscription based on my deen.
So theres no difference between Muslims in Russia and Muslims in Palestine

OK :russ:

Your defence of zionists is so shameful.

This is weird from a Muslim majority country.
This is a misunderstanding, people Central Asia don’t actually follow Islam. If you asked them what their religion is, they’ll tell you it is Islam. But if you ask them if they pray, fast or recite Quran then 9/10 times they will tell you no.

Central Asians are cultural Muslims, most of them don’t follow Islam but will maybe celebrate Eid. The country is secular.

I noticed that all the feminists who constantly attack Islam and Muslims on here under the guise of “oppression” never comment on threads such as these.

They dedicate essays to lament about the oppression of women who can not study liberal arts but do not care at all about the banning of hijab and children from celebrating Eid, things that Allah SWT actually mandated.

One fed showed up to defend the west lol. Their goals, patterns and religion are clear.
You should check out the comments on Twitter and other social media platforms, everyone else is celebrating this.

You should check out the comments on Twitter and other social media platforms, everyone else is celebrating this.

There is a large multi-pronged war against Islam and Muslims. Many pretend to be Muslims and cheer on anything that dismantles Islam and Muslims. Feminists are a large part of it. You will see them screaming and crying oppression about women not being able to undress and study in western style schooling systems but will either remains silent or celebrate the banning of Hijab and other Islamic obligations. Their patterns are easy to see.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
This is a misunderstanding, people Central Asia don’t actually follow Islam. If you asked them what their religion is, they’ll tell you it is Islam. But if you ask them if they pray, fast or recite Quran then 9/10 times they will tell you no.

Central Asians are cultural Muslims, most of them don’t follow Islam but will maybe celebrate Eid. The country is secular.

I don't want to say all are like that and some of them really are deeply religious people... but maaaaaaaaany Central Asians are like that and I think it's because of the Soviet times. I used to work with an old man from Central Asia and he told me that people used to pray salaah in secret.

anyways, it was that same old man... he identified as a Muslim but then ramadan came and he openly said he wasn't fasting for ramadan. I don't think it was just his own personal thing but I think it had to do with what you're talking about.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
There is a large multi-pronged war against Islam and Muslims. Many pretend to be Muslims and cheer on anything that dismantles Islam and Muslims. Feminists are a large part of it. You will see them screaming and crying oppression about women not being able to undress and study in western style schooling systems but will either remains silent or celebrate the banning of Hijab and other Islamic obligations. Their patterns are easy to see.
Such hypocritical weirdos

I don't want to say all are like that and some of them really are deeply religious people... but maaaaaaaaany Central Asians are like that and I think it's because of the Soviet times. I used to work with an old man from Central Asia and he told me that people used to pray salaah in secret.

anyways, it was that same old man... he identified as a Muslim but then ramadan came and he openly said he wasn't fasting for ramadan. I don't think it was just his own personal thing but I think it had to do with what you're talking about.
You’re probably right, this is the effects of the USSR that we are seeing. Funnily enough, the USSR was actually more cautious of oppressing Muslims too much compared to Christians, out of fear of severe backlash. Which is why the USSR was a little more lenient with the Muslim areas.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You’re probably right, this is the effects of the USSR that we are seeing. Funnily enough, the USSR was actually more cautious of oppressing Muslims too much compared to Christians, out of fear of severe backlash. Which is why the USSR was a little more lenient with the Muslim areas.

Yes, I think to a big extent they were more directly brutal with trying to stamp out Christianity. Yes I don't think the USSR directly went house to house saying "renounce your Islamic faith or else" but rather they tried to subtly make people less and less religious. I think many Central Asians in those days, they were deprived of having access to Islamic education. I read a book on it (Islam After Communism) and I think people genuinely didn't even know how to pray.

the Soviets I think did what the Democrat party tries to do, what China tries to do, what France tries to do, what the West in general tries to do- they tried to make Islam into a cultural identity rather than a dīn. so from what I read... the soviets would encourage cultural practices. they would actually support genuine local culture like clothing and maybe some customs and things like that. and it's the same with the West. go walk around wearing cultural clothing all you like- but it's your beliefs they target.

so all of this, yes, I think it flows directly from the Soviet times. the whole concept of Ataturk like secular nationalism... being used as a cover for an anti-Islam agenda.... I think in places like Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan things continued as before