Interview with the talented Somali writer Zahara Mursal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
ah, nah bro...it's the one in the hijab. idk who the first woman's supposed to be :lol:

This chick doesn't look remotely Somali to me :browtf:

img_4972-jpg.8084

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:browtf:

idk whats going on with her skin tone, but she couldnt look more somali if she tried
I've met iska dhal that look more Somali than her tbh. Also the title of the most quintessential Somali looking girl is already held by this queen.:banderas::lawd::mjkkk:
B1tKMO8CAAAW8d5.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
She writes in Arabic only though

http://the-voyagers.blogspot.no/2015/08/blog-post.html Introduction to her book about the Ajuraan Sultanate, more specifically a girl living in that time named Ajuran.

Well the OP speaks it however instead of translating she seems more concerned about this girls father being a doctor or her brother being "fire", typical case of "oh look guys I found a pretty member of beesha xyz let's all pretend we care about what they do"

IMG_5681.JPG
Well the OP speaks it however instead of translating she seems more concerned about this girls father being a doctor or her brother being "fire", typical case of "oh look guys I found a pretty member of beesha xyz let's all pretend we care about what they do"

You are bunch of lazy people that I have to spoon feed you. You have her account simply ask her instead of asking me.

Merca

Inactive.
I would think she's Arab if I met her IRL (And yes, I know there are light skinned Somalis). What other works has she done? I get happy when I see successful Somalis.

I would think she's Arab if I met her IRL (And yes, I know there are light skinned Somalis). What other works has she done? I get happy when I see successful Somalis.

She won best new writer in Egypt for her first novel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts