IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_5534.JPG
IMG_1292.JPG
IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_5532.JPG
Khatumo state people

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I would think she's Arab if I met her IRL (And yes, I know there are light skinned Somalis). What other works has she done? I get happy when I see successful Somalis.
There's light skin and there's pale... she looks Somali in her old pics but she doesn't look Somali at all on her IG/OP's posts imho at least

Merca

Inactive.
There's light skin and there's pale... she looks Somali in her old pics but she doesn't look Somali at all on her IG/OP's posts imho at least
Yes that's what I meant. She kind of looks Arab in the recent pictures. Beautiful nonetheless.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I don't know the intentions of this thread but I'm happy for her. :qri8gs7:We don't hear much about Somali Arabs but they are doing great.

:chrisfreshhah:
If this one is Somali then I'm a fucking aryan then wtf

The light(white)skin obsession has gone too far
:kanyehmm:

How is she not Somali. Look at the face structure. Do we all have to have the same skin tone? :draketf:

You said she's from Ogaden region though. Found nothing on her qabiil from Google either. edit; infact only mention of her and Ogaden from google is from an earlier post of yours lol

How do you know she's Ogaden?

@Bielsa @NewYork :patrice:how many ogadenis got this look? asking for a friend:russsmug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ogaden have absorbed many Harla Xabashi and Arabs after the Adal wars. That's why many of us are light skin and Madow :francis:

It's also why we are so huge and span 3 countries :denzelnigga:

@NewYork it was thread about talent writer Zahara mursal until they started doubting her ethnicity. BTW she is from kismayo not Ogaden(no Harla or habashi tribes).

Status
Not open for further replies.