Investigation of the Qarax by Dahir Calisow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

He makes very interesting points. He traces the car to who bought it, imported it & who it was sold to. He talks about the driver and how he loaded the car in afgooye and drove by numerous control points(over 30km) into mogadishu

The main thing he talks about is alshabaab being broken into 2 groups, the shabaab in the bush and the one in the government. The main spy for alshabaab, who was the cause of death of hundreds if not thousands was recently named agaasimaha sirdoonka Somalia. Roobow was also a big man in shabaab. Who's giving alshabaab impunity and access to the SFG highest positions. It's what I always suspected, Foreign influence>SFG>Al shabaab

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
seems marwo farmaajo is trying to settle old scores :farmajoyaab:

how does a truck get passed so many gov check points if the gov isnt working with them :ayaanswag:

Most of the soldiers at the check points are drugged up mooriyan. Very easy to get past them.

At least one check point tried to stop the truck but it sped away and they did not have the means to stop it. It was a big truck and they only had a motorcycle apparently.

Jeesto

VIP
I have no doubt that Al shabaab and other enemy states have (somali)spies in the SFG. What do these niggas gain from letting these terrorists slaughter their own people and how are they okey with it? The dhiigla'aan wallahi :farmajoyaab:

xisaabiye

how does a truck get passed so many gov check points if the gov isnt working with them :ayaanswag:

This government gave the former Taliyaha amniyaatka alshabaab who is literally the logistics of alshabaab, the position of sirdoonka qaranka :shookgabre:. Okay, you forgive the guy for being shabaab, but then you give him the highest position of security in the country :faysalwtf:. It's like Bin Laden(if he existed lol) being director of the FBI:faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
This government gave the former Taliyaha amniyaatka alshabaab who is literally the logistics of alshabaab, the position of sirdoonka qaranka :shookgabre:. Okay, you forgive the guy for being shabaab, but then you give him the highest position of security in the country :faysalwtf:. It's like Bin Laden(if he existed lol) being director of the FBI:faysalwtf:

u cant make it up

but then you remember the defence minister is a former basektball player :faysalwtf:

at least pick a defender so he can do some defending

xisaabiye

I have no doubt that Al shabaab and other enemy states have (somali)spies in the SFG. What do these niggas gain from letting these terrorists slaughter their own people and how are they okey with it? The dhiigla'aan wallahi :farmajoyaab:

Instability & chaos generates large amounts of wealth. Everything's about money:francis:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

He makes very interesting points. He traces the car to who bought it, imported it & who it was sold to. He talks about the driver and how he loaded the car in afgooye and drove by numerous control points(over 30km) into mogadishu

The main thing he talks about is alshabaab being broken into 2 groups, the shabaab in the bush and the one in the government. The main spy for alshabaab, who was the cause of death of hundreds if not thousands was recently named agaasimaha sirdoonka Somalia. Roobow was also a big man in shabaab. Who's giving alshabaab impunity and access to the SFG highest positions. It's what I always suspected, Foreign influence>SFG>Al shabaab
The agaasimaha he is talking about is zakariye ahmed Hersi, a former Al-Shabab intelligence chief “head of amniyaat”

He is from Gedo and he turned himself in, in HSM’s government. He had 3 million dollars bounty on his head.
5C7AEB91-C775-4CF4-8224-5934678210FB.jpeg

14D4C765-5F84-48FC-ADE4-5F9E5999760F.jpeg

EEEE58E3-BB07-4213-BBF4-AC4C44E4205E.jpeg

And he was named agaasimaha sirdoonka Soomaaliya by farmaajo since they’re “close friends” and are both from the same clan. You can google search and you will see news sites talking about how he was appointed.

Agent 47

Wallahi I feel ashamed how I believed the truck over speed from a checkpoint and there was no car to chase him with:uCkf6mf:

He passed like more than 4 checkpoints.

Agent 47

To try and let the people forget about what they did to qalbidhagax and the political crisis in the country by slaughtering 300+ people and try to put Al-Shabab on the focus? You know it wasn’t the the prime minister’s uncle who was behind this attack, they would have claimed that shit long time ago. But a different team within Al-Shabab who is led by the agaasimaha sirdoonka somalia and roobow, have you questioned yourself how roobow is walking freely in Mogadishu?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That’s a for you.:noneck:

xisaabiye

Wallahi I feel ashamed how I believed the truck over speed from a checkpoint and there was no car to chase him with:uCkf6mf:

He passed like more than 4 checkpoints.

Imisa foostooyin ooshidaal baa gaadhigan kurarna, it's impossible that he did this without help. The SFG is compromised:francis:

I hope these conspiracy theories are true. If our great Darood leader is methodically destroying the regional admins of our rivals and orchestrating the destruction of hundreds of them at once, then its almost like i am living my dream reality. God is great wlhi:kendrickcry:

xisaabiye

I hope these conspiracy theories are true. If our great Darood leader is methodically destroying the regional admins of our rivals and orchestrating the destruction of hundreds of them at once, then its almost like i am living my dream reality. God is great wlhi:kendrickcry:
That's pretty foked up, you should probably take a break from somali forums:jaynerd:

Talk about shooting urself on the foot :O27GWRK:

We need proof tho, i dont trust the credibility of these social media somali"reporters"

Dahir Alasow has no credibility whatsoever. He called for the destruction of the SFG when the cabinet picks were released. He was unhappy with the cabinet positions given to HG.

Similarly, he was recently caught extorting another journalist.

@Inquisitive_ knew better than OP and chose to stop using him a news source in light of these revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending