IOG invites SSC-Khaatumo Leader Firdhiye

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Djibouti interests changed very quick. I'm suprised Firdhiye is willing to take the risk.

Last edited:

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Firdhiye also met with Samaroon elders in Mogadishu. The elders whom are also tied to Awdal State delegates who were also in Djibouti.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Firdhiye also met with Samaroon elders in Mogadishu. The elders whom are also tied to Awdal State delegates who were also in Djibouti.

I am not surprised, we have a close relationship with the Geri Koombe who are closely related to the Harti.

IOG strikes again! I admire he's pragmatism and "business first" mindset. When it's in his interest to support Somaliland he do it on the low. When Somaliland is threatening Djibouti dominance over Ethiopian trade, he turns against us and supports our rivals.

If Bixii had the balls he would got straight to Asmara and open a consulate in Hargeisa but dude is so far deep into IOG's ass. Our entire financial system is based in Djibouti and many of our politicians have their passports.

The only thing I see firdhiye dude doing is catching flights does he not have a new regional state to build. He’s the waqooyi version of HSM

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
IOG strikes again! I admire he's pragmatism and "business first" mindset. When it's in his interest to support Somaliland he do it on the low. When Somaliland is threatening Djibouti dominance over Ethiopian trade, he turns against us and supports our rivals.

If Bixii had the balls he would got straight to Asmara and open a consulate in Hargeisa but dude is so far deep into IOG's ass. Our entire financial system is based in Djibouti and many of our politicians have their passports.
Why you think Eritrea would allowed that?

Djibouti was always an enemy to our nation and is doing all it can sabotage our nation's existence and Biixi who only cares about his pockets allowed it all to happen.

Somaliland's stability and development and its democratic political system is a danger or threat to IOG's corrupt authoritarian regime where his people seeing how developed and democratic their neighbors are might turn against him.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Djibouti was always an enemy to our nation and is doing all it can sabotage our nation's existence and Biixi who only cares about his pockets allowed it all to happen.

Somaliland's stability and development and its democratic political system is a danger or threat to IOG's corrupt authoritarian regime where his people seeing how developed and democratic their neighbors are might turn against him.
Isaaq are not nation, they are clan. :tocry: .

Trending

Latest posts