IOG invites SSC-Khaatumo Leader Firdhiye

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
You advocating for unity and to stop senseless bickering that leds to fighting? What a wonderful idea.
Why not apply this on a larger scale?:duckr:
The south is too retarded for that to work. And I mean anywhere south of mudug by south

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The south is too retarded for that to work. And I mean anywhere south of mudug by south
You guys got a deadly clan war that lasted for months, this is a hypocritical take. The south bar few places are not hotspot of clan conflicts.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
as if you are to talk :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Show me where in somaliland I have to deal with Al Shabab controlling half my land, exploiting clan conflicts, or taxing the people.

You niggas rather arrest TikTok users over the suspicion of them being homosexual than spend time dealing with your terrorist problem haa ii hadlin

Show me where in somaliland I have to deal with Al Shabab controlling half my land, exploiting clan conflicts, or taxing the people.

You niggas rather arrest TikTok users over the suspicion of them being homosexual than spend time dealing with your terrorist problem haa ii hadlin
what...you guys literally lost 1/3 of your land to scc militas by sending an army of khad munchers, lost all of all your heavy weapons and stabbed your ONLY supporters in the back and youre telling me we are the stupider ones?? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: this shi hilarious, if even a quarter of all landers has their heads up their ass like you its a miracle SL hasnt collapsed from their collective retardation yet

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
what...you guys literally lost 1/3 of your land to scc militas by sending an army of khad munchers, lost all of all your heavy weapons and stabbed your ONLY supporters in the back and youre telling me we are the stupider ones?? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: this shi hilarious, if even a quarter of all landers has their heads up their ass like you its a miracle SL hasnt collapsed from their collective retardation yet
Khatumo was never my land. Dhulbahante were subjected under xayawaan majerteen Puntland from 2003 - 2007 to xayawaan Somaliland isaaq and samaroon including my subclan from 2007 - 2023. None of these tyrants asked Dhulbahante once what they wanted to do with their own land and now we got the answer and I'm happy for them. Unlike other members of the Somali species I can think outside the space of qabiil.

You koonfuris are retarded and nothing can tell me otherwise. All of you from Hawiye to Raxanweyn to Mareexan and my Bimaal cousins. Instead of coming together to tackle the kharij problem you sit around having reer sunkaweyn do the heavy lifting for you while you do battle with rival clans and sip tea whilst at the same time looking down on these same madows fighting for your sovereignty by calling them Jreer and adoon. Once again embarrassments to the somali name and collectively retarded.

and FYI: Djibouti was never real allies of Somaliland. @NidarNidar can let you know the shit they tried pulling in Awdal in the late 80's/early 90's. Ever wonder why most of historical Saylac is in ruins? Ask the Djibouti air force. A real ally of SL would've recognized it ages ago instead of trying to incorporate it into a federal system with Somalia since 2001 :mjlol:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Khatumo was never my land. Dhulbahante were subjected under xayawaan majerteen Puntland from 2003 - 2007 to xayawaan Somaliland isaaq and samaroon including my subclan from 2007 - 2023. None of these tyrants asked Dhulbahante once what they wanted todo with their own land and now we got the answer and I'm happy for them. Unlike other members of the Somali species I can think outside the space of qabiil.

You koonfuris are retarded and nothing can tell me otherwise. All of you from Hawiye to Raxanweyn to Mareexan and my Bimaal cousins. Instead of coming together to tackle the kharij problem you sit around having reer sunkaweyn do the heavy lifting for you while you do battle with rival clans and sip tea whilst at the same time looking down on these same madows fighting for your sovereignty by calling them Jreer and adoon. Once again embarrassments to the somali name and collectively retarded.

and FYI: Djibouti was never real allies of Somaliland. @NidarNidar can let you know the shit they tried pulling in Awdal in the late 80's/early 90's. Ever wonder why most of historical Saylac is in ruins? Ask the Djibouti air force. A real ally of SL would've recognized it ages ago instead of trying to incorporate it into a federal system with Somalia since 2001 :mjlol:
80/the 90s was a wild time in the north, a large portion of clan militia was fighting the Isa in Ethiopia during that time, the Isa militias kicked anyone that wasn't Isa out of Djibouti, looting and raping women and killing men.

I'm not sure if it's their proximity to Afar or them not adopting a more sedentary lifestyle but the Isa have largely kept their wild ways, you need to keep your eyes open or you'll get stabbed in the back.

It seems they grown fat from Ethiopia's tribute nowadays, they don't seem as wild, except for the ones in Ethiopia, probably the best buffer to the Afars.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
80/the 90s was a wild time in the north, a large portion of clan militia was fighting the Isa in Ethiopia during that time, the Isa militias kicked anyone that wasn't Isa out of Djibouti, looting and raping women and killing men.

I'm not sure if it's their proximity to Afar or them not adopting a more sedentary lifestyle but the Isa have largely kept their wild ways, you need to keep your eyes open or you'll get stabbed in the back.

It seems they grown fat from Ethiopia's tribute nowadays, they don't seem as wild, except for the ones in Ethiopia, probably the best buffer to the Afars.
Oh so that was why my Aabo's family were chilling in Dire Dawa for 16 years :faysalwtf: I never bothered to ask but this filled some dots lmao

I also appreciate the Ciise dunk kkkk Samaroon niggas always the best at that :lolbron: wouldn't be surprised if you guys coined the Ciise Waraabe meme

Khatumo was never my land. Dhulbahante were subjected under xayawaan majerteen Puntland from 2003 - 2007 to xayawaan Somaliland isaaq and samaroon including my subclan from 2007 - 2023. None of these tyrants asked Dhulbahante once what they wanted to do with their own land and now we got the answer and I'm happy for them. Unlike other members of the Somali species I can think outside the space of qabiil.

thinking outside the space of qabil kulaha youre the only one bringing qabil into this discussion in the first place :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: also you seem to be either blind or deaf maybe both since you seem to think progress is nonexistent against al shabab even though there is plenty of proof of the contrary.
also you cant complain about atmis when you are literally having oromo train your troops and selling your coast to them :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Oh so that was why my Aabo's family were chilling in Dire Dawa for 16 years :faysalwtf: I never bothered to ask but this filled some dots lmao

I also appreciate the Ciise dunk kkkk Samaroon niggas always the best at that :lolbron: wouldn't be surprised if you guys coined the Ciise Waraabe meme
I have Isa cousins things have calm down in the last 30 years, we tend not to hold grudges against each other as a clan.

Yeah my family was chilling in Diridhaba during that time, the north was a shit show.

Dadka dhulka leh oo dhistay haday beri go'aan qaatan oo maamul goboleed lagu heshiyo idinka uun ba dadka gurigooga ay ku tashadeen ku so duuli. Intayna taasi dhicin waxaad wadiin waa sasabaadu ku kooban ha igu kalifin inaan dhulkiina soo weerarno oo dumino. Marka hore ba dhulka waxba idin ma yaalo. Wa la isku fahmay sheekada ee wax kale la imaada.

Cida bila ixtiraamka ah oo ka xumaan doonta wa la isla ogyahay. Only one side will be the aggressor and that has already been established with SSC-Khaatumo
If that's your mentality then why the fake cry of "Somalinimo" or "Midinmo" haddii aad rabtaan in maamul qaabil ku salaysan samaystaan ??? very strange mindset you got there sxb

Arkan

Reer Miyi
If that's your mentality then why the fake cry of "Somalinimo" or "Midinmo" haddii aad rabtaan in maamul qaabil ku salaysan samaystaan ??? very strange mindset you got there sxb
If you do not care for the two why are you using it as an argument. Mise waxaad doonaysa inaad tirahdo Somalinimo darteed nala jooga. Kumaan fahmin. Seperate the concept of Somalinimo from the political sphere.

If you do not care for the two why are you using it as an argument. Mise waxaad doonaysa inaad tirahdo Somalinimo darteed nala jooga. Kumaan fahmin. Seperate the concept of Somalinimo from the political sphere.
Warya don't pretend you're like Daarood clans on the east as your clan build this nation and your region was the first to accept the presence state institution when it didn't exist in much of the country in late 90s

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Warya don't pretend you're like Daarood clans on the east as your clan build this nation and your region was the first to accept the presence state institution when it didn't exist in much of the country in late 90s
Tell me why are you using Somalinimo as an argument. I don't understand why you're shifting from one thing to another.

Hadaan dhisanay iyo hadaan israacno oo an wax kale dhisano wa maxay sababta aad Somalinimo afka iga galinaysid.

Tell me why are you using Somalinimo as an argument. I don't understand why you're shifting from one thing to another.

Hadaan dhisanay iyo hadaan israacno oo an wax kale dhisano wa maxay sababta aad Somalinimo afka iga galinaysid.
Isn't your diaspora funded group against the statehood of Somaliland and want to be part of Somalia as an qabil "federal" "state"? the same group you support are the ones who us Somalinimo and attached to Somalia statehood but in strange contradictory way

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Isn't your diaspora funded group against the statehood of Somaliland and want to be part of Somalia as an qabil "federal" "state"? the same group you support are the ones who us Somalinimo and attached to Somalia statehood but in strange contradictory way
It's still amusing hearing it from a secessionist. Bahasha sidii la doono ba loo qasaya

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Then oppose him instead of being clannist with defeatist mentality
What do you think has been happening in the past few days? Your clan can just carry on waiting it out for an election that's not coming. Kursi reer dhan lagu sixray waligay ma arkin oo indhaha lagu tirtiro mustaqbalka inay doorasho dhicin

Trending