IOG invites SSC-Khaatumo Leader Firdhiye

Arkan

Reer Miyi
So you are saying Awdal has never been a part of Somaliland? Man you tell yourself convenient things.
Maybe try reading what you type. Do not take credit for what we did ourselves. You'll just be fooling yourself trying to do so.
Everything was built under SL rule of law

And you did not respond accordingly to the other comment, which is relevant to that. If tomorrow we agree to establish our own Maamul, there would be one clear aggressor trying to undermine and tear it down.

Maybe try reading what you type. Do not take credit for what we did ourselves. You'll just be fooling yourself trying to do so.

And you did not respond accordingly to the other comment, which is relevant to that. If tomorrow we agree to establish our own Maamul, there would be one clear aggressor trying to undermine and tear it down.

I don't know your sentiment has a strong sense of trying to rewrite history. SL is how people came together and chose peace and development. Warring clan fiefdoms haven't achieved anything but you seem desperate to choose that path. People on the ground know that very well but diaspora seem a bit confused.

To prove me wrong show me one clearly demarcated clan border that is peaceful.

Laascaanood was a clear mistake, that no amount of flag waving and displays of POWs can overcome, there is tension and conflict and no political gain from any of it (that I can see).

Arkan

Reer Miyi
I don't know your sentiment has a strong sense of trying to rewrite history. SL is how people came together and chose peace and development. Warring clan fiefdoms haven't achieved anything but you seem desperate to choose that path. People on the ground know that very well but diaspora seem a bit confused.

To prove me wrong show me one clearly demarcated clan border that is peaceful.
Trying to re-write history? Lmao. Where exactly did I re-write anything?

SL is how people came together and chose peace and development.
If people chose to do that, then they can surely leave and continue their peace and development with their own established regional administrations. But no, it is by force, and that is why SSC-Khaatumo was met with aggression. Ina nabad lagu kala baxo baa fiican taas na waan la jira laakin waa la diidanyahay. Adiguna waa diidantahay taas way cadahay.

We did not need SL for peace and development. It seems you are the one trying to re-write history and trying to attribute our own achievements to the state, which is not true.

Warring clan chiefdoms do not achieve anything, but we do not look for war. Do not say I'm desperate to choose that path. If we can form our own paths and seperate peacefully the same way we joined, then there should be no problem, right? But it is a problem for you and your ilk because you see us as a threat.

What I'm saying is all evident. If we have managed to achieve this then we should void whatever agreement we made so we can focus on establishing our own regional administration.
1000026972.jpg

The same diaspora you disparage have been very key to our development. Their opinions and concerns matter a lot. It is their wealth that boosted development.

Trying to re-write history? Lmao. Where exactly did I re-write anything?

If people chose to do that, then they can surely leave and continue their peace and development with their own established regional administrations. But no, it is by force, and that is why SSC-Khaatumo was met with aggression. Ina nabad lagu kala baxo baa fiican taas na waan la jira laakin waa la diidanyahay. Adiguna waa diidantahay taas way cadahay.

We did not need SL for peace and development. It seems you are the one trying to re-write history and trying to attribute our own achievements to the state, which is not true.

Warring clan chiefdoms do not achieve anything, but we do not look for war. Do not say I'm desperate to choose that path. If we can form our own paths the same way we joined, then there should be no problem, right? But it is a problem for you and your ilk because you see us as a threat.

What I'm saying is all evident. If we have managed to achieve this then we should void whatever agreement we made so we can focus on establishing our own regional administration.
View attachment 333932

The same diaspora you disparage have been very key to our development. Their opinions and concerns matter a lot. It is their wealth that boosted development.

The formula you are advocating for is inherently unstable and leads to zero growth.

SSc is expanionist and aggressive in it own right. Look at their eyes on Ceerigabo and other territories. SL government didn't provoke them into those ideas didn't ask them to think this way. If there was no army standing in their way do you not think they would push into this city?

I asked you to name one clan border and you didn't name one which proves my point. Everything is in motion, FMS don't have set territorities, they push into eachother and make claims on eachtothers territory. I've heard SSc guys threatening Puntland and the other way around.

SL is strong enough to maintain security but the clan fiefdom at war with other clan fiefdoms will soon become prey for the extremists and all sorts of chaos. If you want to turn Somaliland into Somalia, why would you believe it would look any different from the rest of it?

A genuine question I would like to see the answer to.

The project that binds everyone together Somaliland otherwise it's the law of the jungle, or Somalia.

Last edited:

Arkan

Reer Miyi
The formula you are advocating for is inherently unstable and leads to zero growth.

SSc is expanionist and aggressive in it own right. Look at their eyes on Ceerigabo and other territories. SL government didn't provoke them into those ideas didn't ask them to think this way.

I asked you to name one clan border and you didn't name one which proves my point.

SL is strong enough to maintain security but the clan fiefdom at war with other clan fiefdoms will soon become prey for the extremists and all sorts of chaos. If you want to turn Somaliland into Somalia, why would you believe it would look any different from the rest of it?

The current formula does not bear any fruit for us. Not a single asphalt road has been paved in the entire region, and that should be enough to reconsider everything. And you want to be talk about zero growth in opting to establish something of our own.

That is capable of being solved through dialogue but with Muse and Taani at the helm, it will be like this.

I asked you to name one clan border and you didn't name one which proves my point.

I can name three clan borders: Dhulbahante and Majerteen, Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, and Majerteen and Warsangeli.

Maxaad dhulkayaga ugu dheggan tahay. We've had our own security on lock post governmental collapse and were able to halt clan warfare. It is stated in the excerpt. It is not hard to admit for you but we can manage fine by ourselves.

The power dynamics of South Somalia are not even comparable to the North. Stupid question.

The current formula does not bear any fruit for us. Not a single asphalt road has been paved in the entire region, and that should be enough to reconsider everything. And you want to be talk about zero growth in opting to establish something of our own.

That is capable of being solved through dialogue but with Muse and Taani at the helm, it will be like this.

I can name three clan borders: Dhulbahante and Majerteen, Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, and Majerteen and Warsangeli.

Maxaad dhulkayaga ugu dheggan tahay. We've had our own security on lock post governmental collapse and were able to halt clan warfare. It is stated in the excerpt. It is not hard to admit for you but we can manage fine by ourselves.

The power dynamics of South Somalia are not even comparable to the North. Stupid question.

Somaliland development is uneven because development focuses on the Berbera corridor. Some regions don't receive much development. I don't think Awdal is the worst off.

You are talking about Puntland in Warsengeli areas and SSc having the SL demarcated border? Even then Puntland has been there before and might be back there again if circumstances change.

The reality is SL the way forward everyone otherwise everyone drowns fighting eachtoher.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somaliland development is uneven because development focuses on the Berbera corridor. Some regions don't receive much development. I don't think Awdal is the worst off.

You are talking about Puntland in Warsengeli areas and SSc having the SL demarcated border? Even then Puntland has been there before and might be back there again if circumstances change.

The reality is SL the way forward everyone otherwise everyone drowns fighting eachtoher.
You advocating for unity and to stop senseless bickering that leds to fighting? What a wonderful idea.
Why not apply this on a larger scale?:duckr:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ethiopia trying to get free port and free shipping this is 1 billion that IOG risks losing. I can see why he wants to undermine somaliland and MOU. He doesn’t care about Somalia just his bottom line

The other big unknown is Lamu port. Billions is being spent on port ,highways ,and rail at Kenya. This will be threat to Somali and Djibouti. More so Djibouti because they have 97% of Ethiopia business Somalia doesn’t have much to lose because it never had market share to start with
I got 3 acre primeland in lamu right next to the port

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
The beef with SL was inevitable, Berbera port is a strategic threat to Djibouti’s monopoly. Djibouti should tread carefully as its border with SL is close to the SL heartland. Reer SL will defend SL like we did in the 90s.

As for the rebels of Eastern Sool, it’s a great photo op but won’t get further than that. The IC & Ethiopia won’t tolerate Djibouti attempting to militarily support the rebels. Biixi still needs to go alongside the senile Tani, we got niggas as old as Biden leading SL…

We need young blood to deal with the enemies of the nation.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

SSc is expanionist and aggressive in it own right. Look at their eyes on Ceerigabo and other territories. SL government didn't provoke them into those ideas didn't ask them to think this way. If there was no army standing in their way do you not think they would push into this city?

I asked you to name one clan border and you didn't name one which proves my point. Everything is in motion, FMS don't have set territorities, they push into eachother and make claims on eachtothers territory. I've heard SSc guys threatening Puntland and the other way around.

The project that binds everyone together Somaliland otherwise it's the law of the jungle, or Somalia.

@Makadoor sees Puntland’s explicitly clan based state acheive success and peace and wants that for his people. He wants to rule himself and also be part of the Somali national project. This is more attractive than having Isaaq tell you what to do in your own region.

If you want to see growth, take a look at Puntland in 1991 and today. Clan states work, especially in the homogenous north.

Gadabursi are ~ 1 million people, have their own state, have the potential of building a port that is only 100 miles from the Dewele-Dir Dawa highway supplying all of Ethiopia, have a large city, have a large diaspora, and an ugaas to unite them culturally. They would be retarded not to want their own FMS.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
@Makadoor sees Puntland’s explicitly clan based state acheive success and peace and wants that for his people. He wants to rule himself and also be part of the Somali national project. This is more attractive than having Isaaq tell you what to do in your own region.

If you want to see growth, take a look at Puntland in 1991 and today. Clan states work, especially in the homogenous north.

Gadabursi are ~ 1 million people, have their own state, have the potential of building a port that is only 100 miles from the Dewele-Dir Dawa highway supplying all of Ethiopia, have a large city, have a large diaspora, and an ugaas to unite them culturally. They would be retarded not to want their own FMS.
Not happening bud

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

This Issaq elder message is clear. Somaliland = Issaqland oo la dowladeeyay. He expects the non Issaq in SL to comply with Issaq leadership as if they're subjects they own.

This Issaq elder message is clear. Somaliland = Issaqland oo la dowladeeyay. He expects the non Issaq in SL to comply with Issaq leadership as if they're subjects they own.

Professor Ahmed Samatar has been removed as the chairman of the opposition party Hilaac after announcing his withdrawal as a candidate for the upcoming presidential election.

He has been utterly humiliated.

Professor Ahmed Samatar has been removed as the chairman of the opposition party Hilaac after announcing his withdrawal as a candidate for the upcoming presidential election.

He has been utterly humiliated.

He said there's too much tribalism in the south and joined SL, now he's saying there's too much of it in the north. The next logical thing to do for him would be to join Awdal state movement. That way he will be with his qabiil and save himself the discrimination he's complaining about.

Trending