IOG reportedly hospitalised in Paris for serious heart problem

Unconfirmed of course but apparently he’s been there for around a week. No successor lined up too, most likely option rn is his son that’s probably who the west wants.

Unconfirmed of course but apparently he’s been there for around a week. No successor lined up too, most likely option rn is his son that’s probably who the west wants.
lol it will be a power struggle cuz doesn’t he have oldest son not from his current wife, i bet he’s brothers taking the rein

this is the problem with dictatorship, if the dictator dies and doesn't have a successor accepted by most parties lined up there will be a power struggle/civil war

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Wild, even you guys hate your leaders,
I thought that there was a chance you guys weren't as afflicted as the rest of us.
We hate iog only those who love him are from his sub sub tribe.

Most just tolerate him because what alternative is there? Armed revolution we'll end up like Somalia. There's also few people who believe iog and the family staying as dictators will ensure Djibouti stays in Ciise hands and not Afar.

80% of the country doesn't want him we'll just wait him out inshallah he gets packed

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

Most just tolerate him because what alternative is there? Armed revolution we'll end up like Somalia. There's also few people who believe iog and the family staying as dictators will ensure Djibouti stays in Ciise hands and not Afar.

80% of the country doesn't want him we'll just wait him out inshallah he gets packed
Informative wallahi

Khadra got a plan for me 👀 hopefully she can get us the kursi