Iran is sending troops to Lebanon in the coming days

According to NBC and Lebanese media

@Kool-Aid @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo
1727541877834.png

The only support Iran will be providing to Hezbollah as of now is raising the flag of revenge for the 6th or 7th time. I lost count.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Why I don't understand is why can't Iran attack Israel directly. Israel bombed an Iran embassy a couple months ago. Iran did nothing.

Iran needs grow a pair. I'm starting to lose respect for them. Outside of the sectarianism issues I've always had high regard for them but their reputation is slipping :mjdontkno:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Why I don't understand is why can't Iran attack Israel directly. Israel bombed an Iran embassy a couple months ago. Iran did nothing.

Iran needs grow a pair. I'm starting to lose respect for them. Outside of the sectarianism issues I've always had high regard for them but their reputation is slipping :mjdontkno:
They're pussios

If they do that then America will jump them with Israel plus NATO. It will be like the 2003 Iraq invasion all over again. The world will watch like last time as well. They know that so they're trying to be very careful. That's why they warned Israel and America 3 days in advance last time they sent a long distance missile barrage.

Although I believe the invasion of Iran is inevitable. Like a golem, America will do whatever Isreal wishes sooner or later.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If they do that then America will jump them with Israel plus NATO. It will be like the 2003 Iraq invasion all over again. The world will watch like last time as well. They know that so they're trying to be very careful. That's why they warned Israel and America 3 days in advance last time they sent a long distance missile barrage.

Although I belive the invasion of Iran is inevitable. Like a golem, America will do what ever Isreal wishes sooner or later.
Iran has nuclear capabilities so I highly doubt they would be invaded. It's the same reason nobody messes with North Korea.