Is following new girls on Instagram cheating ?

Last week I started to follow new girls on my ig and I’m in a talking stage with a girl for the last three months. Suddenly today she blocked me on snap and insta lool. She been acting weird the last week as well the only thing I can think of is that she noticed me following new girls. I used to never post on ig stories but the last week I been posting motivational quotes so I’m assuming she looked at my ig and saw the new girls I’ve been following lol

Why would you follow new girls unless the one you are speaking to is not the one for you.
That's probably why she unfollowed you, she'd rather get a clue now instead of being dumped soon after.

The mature thing to do, would be to communicate her feelings with you. Ghosting isn't cool.

Why would you follow new girls unless the one you are speaking to is not the one for you.
That's probably why she unfollowed you, she'd rather get a clue now instead of being dumped soon after.

The mature thing to do, would be to communicate her feelings with you. Ghosting isn't cool.
Hmm I see your point but yeah ghosting ain’t cool. My homie said she’ll probably reach out in 72 hours or less but I don’t think I want to talk to her again tbh

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
As long as you're not sliding into dms then it ain't cheating.

But following up random Somali girls whilst you're talking to one is a red flag for many women.

Most people look for indicators of ciyaal suuqnimo before they commit, you probably ticked a box.

It happens bro, just don't do it next time.

:manny:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somali girls tbh
That's not that bad. You should talk to her and ask her if that's the reason, communication and making your partner comfortable is key.

wouldn’t you communicate that ? Instead just of blocking out the blue
If they were half naked or looked nothing like me I would block for sure. Everyone is different. You're better than most men and have picked up on her changes and what the potential problem might be, now just confirm it with her and try to come to an understanding. She hasn't blocked you altogether right, you still have her number?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You probably felt on some level that it was not a good look to do that while you were chatting her up. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? But do regroup and good luck in your future endeavors.

In my opinion you are in the wrong. If Im talking with someone seriously, I except a little loyalty, especially if I got feelings towards that person and we have been talking for some time. You been talking with her constantly for 3 months you can’t be doing that man. Now the question if you had feelings for her and was it serious.

That's not that bad. You should talk to her and ask her if that's the reason, communication and making your partner comfortable is key.

If they were half naked or looked nothing like me I would block for sure. Everyone is different. You're better than most men and have picked up on her changes and what the potential problem might be, now just confirm it with her and try to come to an understanding. She hasn't blocked you altogether right, you still have her number?
I still have her number and I tried calling her she didn’t pick up obviously. I texted her “it’s all good no hard feelings” then deleted her number lol

Trending

Latest posts