Is following new girls on Instagram cheating ?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Isn't cheating sticking your Gus in another becky? Or is my emotionally unavailable ass been gaslighting gabdo since day one without knowing? I think I need to book another therapy sesh sis.

Self awareness !

tenor-711.gif

There are many forms of cheating.

World

VIP
You mean like for marriage? If so then you shouldn’t be following random girls on instagram. If you mean talking stage like before she becomes a girlfriend or something, then you can do what you want it ain’t that deep.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Geeljire lotus Bro, you screwed up big time!!
Even if you haven't flirted with those other girls or asked them out, the fact that you added them means you tryna keep your options open. Nothing wrong with that by the way..

But if she was starting to have feelings for you, this is a red flag in her mind.

Honestly, I wish men understood when it comes to dating, we women have more in common with you than you realize. We don't like being treated like an option, we don't like being made a fool of and most importantly, we care that the man we choose to spend the rest of our lives with is faithful, chaste and sincere.

@Geeljire lotus Bro, you screwed up big time!!

Even if you haven't flirted with those other girls or asked them out, the fact that you added them means you tryna keep your options open. Nothing wrong with that by the way..

But if she was starting to have feelings for you, this is a red flag in her mind.

Honestly, I wish men understood when it comes to dating, we women have more in common with you guys than you realize. We don't like being treated like an option, we don't like being made a fool of and most importantly, we care that the man we choose to spend the rest of our lives with is faithful, chaste and sincere.
She definitely had feelings for me. I think she liked me more then I liked her lol. You think she’ll unblock me and reach out ? We talked last night and it was a normal conversation she didn’t say shit.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
She didn’t love you enough, she found someone to replace you. Keep your head up king you live in Minnesota there’s thousands too choose from sxb.

Last week I started to follow new girls on my ig and I’m in a talking stage with a girl for the last three months. Suddenly today she blocked me on snap and insta lool. She been acting weird the last week as well the only thing I can think of is that she noticed me following new girls. I used to never post on ig stories but the last week I been posting motivational quotes so I’m assuming she looked at my ig and saw the new girls I’ve been following lol
Was it one of those Insta s? Or just a regular everyday girl.

Nevertheless, it's not cheating in my opinion, but you shouldn't be doing it, lower your gaze brother

Last week I started to follow new girls on my ig and I’m in a talking stage with a girl for the last three months. Suddenly today she blocked me on snap and insta lool. She been acting weird the last week as well the only thing I can think of is that she noticed me following new girls. I used to never post on ig stories but the last week I been posting motivational quotes so I’m assuming she looked at my ig and saw the new girls I’ve been following lol
Meh… not your fault. Anyone that will block you before even having a real discussion with you first wasn’t that into you or serious to begin with. She’s probably talking to like 15 other guys herself so really in no position to judge you just yet. She did you a favor…continue talking to other girls. Besides social media connections rarely pan out btw. If you’re serious I suggest real life connections.

Trending

Latest posts