Is following new girls on Instagram cheating ?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
She definitely had feelings for me. I think she liked me more then I liked her lol. You think she’ll unblock me and reach out ? We talked last night and it was a normal conversation she didn’t say shit.

No doubt her guards are up now even if she liked you more than you liked her. Idk how you can redeem yourself..

It depends on her personality tbh πŸ™

Last week I started to follow new girls on my ig and I’m in a talking stage with a girl for the last three months. Suddenly today she blocked me on snap and insta lool. She been acting weird the last week as well the only thing I can think of is that she noticed me following new girls. I used to never post on ig stories but the last week I been posting motivational quotes so I’m assuming she looked at my ig and saw the new girls I’ve been following lol
Let her kick rocks, she'l definitely show up sooner or later but if she does let her hop hoops sxb.
Its ur insta u can follow whoever u want. She can f*ck off. Dnt ever contact her.

She definitely had feelings for me. I think she liked me more then I liked her lol. You think she’ll unblock me and reach out ? We talked last night and it was a normal conversation she didn’t say shit.
As a man u aint single even if u married. Im married but i still chat up gabdo. My wife dont look thru my phone at all nor dooes she know the social i use.
Sxb, naag waligaa yena kugu gumeysan siil iyo affection. The next one will always make u nut the same imo. I say u even made a mistake of contacting her. My wife tried the same thing when we were 'dating' told me she doesnt want a relationship. Told her fine, blocked her and didnt even call her for almost a month and a half. She called me back saying she loved me and shit and that she'll love me for what i am (a serial shukansi king)
Dont beat urself up. They come and go.

And NO U DIDNT CHEAT.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Last week I started to follow new girls on my ig and I’m in a talking stage with a girl for the last three months. Suddenly today she blocked me on snap and insta lool. She been acting weird the last week as well the only thing I can think of is that she noticed me following new girls. I used to never post on ig stories but the last week I been posting motivational quotes so I’m assuming she looked at my ig and saw the new girls I’ve been following lol
You said she's been acting weird last week and you were still with her? Bro you should've dismissed her. I recently dismissed Samiro in Minneapolis and soon about to marry Naciimo. She took me to her family and we're planning the small wedding of $7k cost. Naciimo I met only a week ago. She's religious so we move fast. None of that girlfriend boyfriend stuff. You need to move fast and Xarood before a Mathow convert with giant you know what gets her you No-Fap boy

Let her kick rocks, she'l definitely show up sooner or later but if she does let her hop hoops sxb.
Its ur insta u can follow whoever u want. She can f*ck off. Dnt ever contact her.
Take it from me, guys who talk like this are the biggest simps. OP dont get tricked- he’ll go home and snuggle with his wife after cooking a romantic meal for her and doing all the dishes.

And you? Lonely and eating cold precooked meals for 1.

(Dont play games, if you have something real treasure it)

Grown men shouldn’t even be on Instagram never mind follow some s. What’s so interesting following someone you don’t know

Following anyone new on your socials ain't considered cheating . Some women look for any little excuse to be mad but they usually get over it after few days .

If she blocked you there is a good chance shes following you on her other accounts if not
Dont stress it , she propably done you favour its "No cuffing summer " tis the season to be jolly saxib .buy a new wardrobe and strutt around your local shisha spot your upon to find a soulmate for the summer πŸ™πŸ½

Take it from me, guys who talk like this are the biggest simps. OP dont get tricked- he’ll go home and snuggle with his wife after cooking a romantic meal for her and doing all the dishes.

And you? Lonely and eating cold precooked meals for 1.

(Dont play games, if you have something real treasure it)
U think i was calling up my wife asking her what i did wrong when she first ended it with me?? NO.
women come and go.

Cook and clean kulaha. Been doing that when i was single. Not when im married. Jokes on u. Stop lying on my name makhruun yaheed nin la'anta ah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

YES.
1627317283617.png

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
U think i was calling up my wife asking her what i did wrong when she first ended it with me?? NO.
women come and go.

Cook and clean kulaha. Been doing that when i was single. Not when im married. Jokes on u. Stop lying on my name makhruun yaheed nin la'anta ah.
tell em son these niggas are simps your allowed to marry 4 we still shukaansi after marriage :deadpeter:

tell em son these niggas are simps your allowed to marry 4 we still shukaansi after marriage :deadpeter:
Always hunting for the next galanjo qoordheer. If things go as planned InshAllah, already got the next one lined up. Even be4 i married the 1st.
:rejoice:

Haters can kill themselves.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Just create an alternative instagram account for that.

And no, it is not cheating. You are just talking. You have to keep your options available.

Trending

Latest posts