Is it true that men age like fine wine and women age like milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
74E9299C-CCB8-4FC1-995D-5AF27554DB5D.png

Why is it when a woman reaches 28 her overall looks depreciates rapidly while men become more handsome with time I mean just look at the picture above she’s actually younger than Tom cruise but now you would think she’s his grandmother.

It’s best to marry girls who they’re young cause as soon as they reach 28 their looks diminish rapidly and before you know it she will look like a grandmother.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You age like milk if you (1) are the same colour as caano, (2) use illicit substances/drugs or (3) gain a lot of weight from eating an unhealthy diet and being sedentary.

:gaasdrink: I checked none of the above. What say you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You age like milk if you (1) are the same colour as caano, (2) use illicit substances/drugs or (3) gain a lot of weight from eating an unhealthy diet and being sedentary.

:gaasdrink: I checked none of the above. What say you?
My diet consists of pizza which complements my big boy pizza calool many Chicks associate a man with calool with wealth and I also have a bidaar but when I put my reading glasses on even though I don’t need it I tell these chicks I’m a scientist to them when they hear that all they see is dollar signs thank the most high for these materialistic girls like @Reiko life is good I just need to spread some 50 pound notes on my bidaar and calool instantly girls find me attractive forget sedentary I can’t be bothered to walk to the fridge so I tend to order takeaway cause the front door is closer than the fridge

Why do white women crack so early on? you'd think because they live in colder climates as opposed to say hotter climates, their skin wouldn't crack as easy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My diet consists of pizza which complements my big boy pizza calool many Chicks associate a man with calool with wealth and I also have a bidaar but when I put my reading glasses on even though I don’t need it I tell these chicks I’m a scientist to them when they hear that all they see is dollar signs thank the most high for these materialistic girls like @Reiko life is good I just need to spread some 50 pound notes on my bidaar and calool instantly girls find me attractive forget sedentary I can’t be bothered to walk to the fridge so I tend to order takeaway cause the front door is closer than the fridge
@Reiko doesnt like fat men.:nahgirl:

A man looks his best at 22-24, very few guys will peak in their 30's. Most men will age badly and start going bald as well. It really depends on genetics, lifestyle does play a role too. Tom Cruise is confirmed to have had surgery, a lot of actors have it done. Botox and jaw/cheek implants can prevent skin from sagging. However, you will ultimately never get back your youth!

johnny-depp-young-twitter-jj-bgo__iphone_640.jpg

0ec38a948b2e48b3f2e64cd5c1fd0110.jpg
tumblr_nhfrv6sRAH1u5o48yo1_250.gif

Wz34GyU.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It honestly depends
some women age better than men and vice versa
I saw a white woman who is 44 and she was a fat sack of shit with gray hair while this pretty Asian woman I work with is 46 and she is fiiiiine

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It honestly depends
some women age better than men and vice versa
I saw a white woman who is 44 and she was a fat sack of shit with gray hair while this pretty Asian woman I work with is 46 and she is fiiiiine
Put your money where your mouth is I backed my statement up with evidence now put up or shut up

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A man looks his best at 22-24, very few guys will peak in their 30's. Most men will age badly and start going bald as well. It really depends on genetics, lifestyle does play a role too. Tom Cruise is confirmed to have had surgery, a lot of actors have it done. Botox and jaw/cheek implants can prevent skin from sagging. However, you will ultimately never get back your youth!

johnny-depp-young-twitter-jj-bgo__iphone_640.jpg

0ec38a948b2e48b3f2e64cd5c1fd0110.jpg
tumblr_nhfrv6sRAH1u5o48yo1_250.gif

Wz34GyU.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We know men age that’s not the point of this thread my argument is women’s looks depreciate a lot faster than men if I’m wrong then prove it post some examples of women aging more gracefully than men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ELLE

Age Gracefully, Just Like a Man

Essential skin care and diet tips to help maintain your youth, George Clooney–style

It's one of life's injustices. Men seem to ease into every birthday, looking better with age, while women wage a never-ending war against the aging process. Is this merely societal perception or scientific fact? According to experts, it's a little of both, mostly due to hormones and genetics. "Sadly, this is not a figment of your imagination. Most women do not age as well as men," says Nicholas Perricone, MD, author of 7 Secrets to Beauty, Health and Longevity. But all hope is not lost: Take a page from your partner's playbook in your quest for the fountain of youth. Here's how.

Have Thicker Skin

"In general, men have the advantage when it comes to aging because their skin is 20 to 30 percent thicker than women's, which decreases sagging," Perricone says. To build up your dermis use a face cream with retinol, such as RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. A vitamin A derivative, retinol stimulates cell turnover and collagen production, helping to strengthen skin and reduce complexion imperfections like sun spots and fine lines. Just remember that a little goes a long way; retinol creams make skin more sun-sensitive and can be overly drying, so apply sparingly at nighttime only. Supersensitive skin types might opt for a peptide-packed moisturizer instead, another collagen and elastin stimulant.

http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/tips/amp10037/age-gracefully-just-like-a-man-323961/

Read this woman magazine have thicker skin kulaha age gracefully like a man George Clooney style dhintey war ma noolee:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

My dad is in his fifties and he's mistaken as a 30 year old all the time. Although this could be because he's a regular gym goer and a healthy eater. However my mum is in her 40's and looks younger than her age too. I'm hoping to inherit those genes. One thing's for sure somali's don't age badly in general :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My dad is in his fifties and he's mistaken as a 30 year old all the time. Although this could be because he's a regular gym goer and a healthy eater. However my mum is in her 40's and looks younger than her age too. I'm hoping to inherit those genes. One thing's for sure somali's don't age badly in general :banderas:
Don’t be afraid to say it I know the feminists will label you a misogynist but it’s alright to call a spade a spade it’s even women magazines like ELLE are admitting women age a lot quicker than men just read the article I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.