The craziest shit my dad has ever told me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“I want to marry an eighteen year old” (he’s 75 married to a 35 yr old)

“I only made your mother as a second wife because I didn’t want to commit zina in another country”

“I was a womanizer who had a lot of girlfriends , one time I slept with a black lady and her wig fell off”

“I can’t stay with a woman past 40 that’s why I keep remarrying”

“Just marry a guy, even if he leaves you your lucky you live in a western country and they will give you money to help you”

“I came to the country and at the office I asked a woman if she had a man and when she said no I offered to marry her in the deen, we were married for 3 months 💀

And now I’m in my late 20s and I’m being asked why I don’t wanna marry 💀

Let me guess dearest @Dibleyy - is your Aabo Dhulbahante? :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope hes not

Walaahi i had like goose bumps when i read her post. I know in my blood it was a dhulbahante Aabo- especially after reading- having sex with a black woman and the wig fell off :damn:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Lolll whenever it goes against ur agenda it’s fake, if it was a woman I was talking about you would believe it all!
Genuinely no, im asking my self why a 75 year old is saying things like this. even if he was 50 or 40. I do not believe this, straight up. You also say things about yourself that contradict, i know cause i remember but you aid your self by taking long breaks and talking in short bursts.

Who says this to their child. He has no self respect. A friend of mine also has a father like this. He was married 5 or 6 times. She told me he was a player.

This sounds so fake we already get enough hate as it is no need to add more to it:ufdup:
Remember girls if you address bad behavior and a Somali guy online says…

“This sounds so fake”

What he means is….

“we already get enough hate as it is no need to add more to it”
:ufdup:

AKA if something isn’t in my narrative then it’s a lie 😅

Walaahi i had like goose bumps when i read her post. I know in my blood it was a dhulbahante Aabo- especially after reading- having sex with a black woman and the wig fell off :damn:
The obsession audobillah :susp:sorry but they’re not into fat expired old women

You complain about your father all the time and seem to hate him, you have no dameer and are fine with people in the thread insulting him, which makes me question the validity of what you say. If it were true you’d probably have kept it to yourself.

Remember girls if you address bad behavior and a Somali guy online says…

“This sounds so fake”

What he means is….

“we already get enough hate as it is no need to add more to it”
:ufdup:

AKA if something isn’t in my narrative then it’s a lie 😅
Do you have a book and pen where you write everytime your dad says something outrageous?

Trending