Is Micro Nicheing content to a specific demographic Qabilist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day whether the businessman/woman is from my qabil doesn't matter unless I personally know them but if they source their material from Puntland or produce their products there then Puntland benefits. That's more important to me than whether someone hails from the region or not.

Would you be interested in Limited supply with higher prices and higher quality? Or Cheap and mass produced?

The script is on its way out. Keeping it alive will be through simple means in modern branding. At this point only a Puntite can revive this script and create a millenial community around it.

Would you pay let's say $500.00 -$1000 for a ceramic set who's granite was sourced from Puntland? I'm talking bowls, plates, tea cups with no handles ect
Wow that's way too high you need to cut it. I'm a casual collector, I'll probably buy a vase or something

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
@Kaleel

Okay what if the words "Faar Somali" was used more often than Osmanya.

Would you purchase it?
I do not mind it being called Osmanya but I think more people are likely to buy if you refer to it as "far Somali". I'd buy a Parker pen with Osmanya words engraved on it.

Wow that's way too high you need to cut it. I'm a casual collector, I'll probably buy a vase or something

Art isn't cheap and limited edition items shouldn't be underpriced.

What about a 250$ ceramic? Keep in mind the granite is sourced from Puntland. Charging 50$ makes no sense.

A higher priced piece will be 2500-5000$ with only 50-100 units sold.

Super Micro niche.

Would you be interested in a cellphone case made from Camel leather sourced from Puntland with Osmanya engraving? For 80$USD with limited supply?

@Kaleel @Duchess @McLovin @ded

Since you guys remained in the thread. Can I ask you a few more research questions?

What about this in Osmanya?

Or a kettle inscibed with "Shaah" in FaarSomali

This is just me but I like my practical things like calendars and watches to be in Latin numerals. I have no plans on learning how to decipher osmanya I just want it for the aesthetic cultural value. Imo it would retain most of its novelty if you put it on already somali products like ceramics, tools, kitchenware etc t shirts are ok too

This is just me but I like my practical things like calendars and watches to be in Latin numerals. I have no plans on learning how to decipher osmanya I just want it for the aesthetic cultural value. Imo it would retain most of its novelty if you put it on already somali products like ceramics, tools, kitchenware etc t shirts are ok too

The reason I said the clock is great is because the numbers are very simple to visualize and subconsciously learn.

If you see the hands pointing to 12:30, you will always know it's 12:30 even if it was in Chinese.

It's just how beautiful the clock can be designed.

Right now minimalism is sweeping through consumption. People want less with a higher perceived value.

Huur

Huur = Horus
The reason I said the clock is great is because the numbers are very simple to visualize and subconsciously learn.

If you see the hands pointing to 12:30, you will always know it's 12:30 even if it was in Chinese.

It's just how beautiful the clock can be designed.

Right now minimalism is sweeping through consumption. People want less with a higher perceived value.

Try to make a trial product for now that is affordable (a shirt, cup, clock etc.). Make it a Somalispot exclusive ,post it on this site and see if this is a possible source of income.

Try to make a trial product for now that is affordable (a shirt, cup, clock etc.). Make it a Somalispot exclusive ,post it on this site and see if this is a possible source of income.
Don't forget the "Made In Puntland" certification
:siilaanyolaugh:

I fully agree

id buy it too!!!

and about the writing, puntland should make it its official script and educate the youth.

The youth have too much on their hands.

Forcing them to learn a new script would dilute energy and focus needed on learning trades and stem.

Would you pay 1000$ for a super limited edition set of ceramics designed next to cliff at Cape Gaurdafui?

The sunrise would kiss your bowls before it touches any living or breathing soul in the African Continent.

...K, that's a bit much.

Now that I have the approval of the most Racist MJ's on the forum.

I think my findings are finished.

Thanks for participating.

Shoutout to Kaddare Script. It's too sensitive for a Puntite to Brand.

The youth have too much on their hands.

Forcing them to learn a new script would dilute energy and focus needed on learning trades and stem.

Would you pay 1000$ for a super limited edition set of ceramics designed next to cliff at Cape Gaurdafui?

The sunrise would kiss your bowls before it touches any living or breathing soul in the African Continent.

...K, that's a bit much.

a6e210a9a5f0c44af73cd0a8b7415095.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts