Is "niiko" Part of Somali culture or is it Bantu culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It is part of the walaweyn culture alxamdulilah reer woqooyi have preserved the true somali tongue and culture.

What you on about? Woqooyi Somali is practically a sub class of Arabic. These lot have borrowed too much from Arabic they might as well adopt Arabic.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Bantu Somalis have alot of influence on Somali culture.

You can either deny it out of racist hatred for them or you can admit it like a honest person without hatred in your heart
Typical liberal projecting his own inner hatred of the bantu people. No one attacked Bantu culture or said anything negative. We just want you and the rest of the world to know...bantu culture is not SOMALI culture. SOMALI culture is not bantu culture. No mixing. No similarities. If you have a problem go to Kenya or Tanzania and partition for land there so you and your Bantu can practice your culture with your own people.:dabcasar:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If anything niiko probably came from the deepest darkest parts of Africa

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Culture is something you inherited from your ancestors that give you specific essence. You can not force on people
Yeah, I get that. But, some above wanted to change the nikko from weddings - so I was wondering who would change it if done.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali people can't dance to save their lives

:chrisfreshhah:

The only time I dance is when I'm turnt the f*ck up

Madow will spontaneously burst into dance at any given moment

Verdict:

Banned2

These pests contributed nothing to our society.

Aren't you a Muslim? They're your Muslim brothers.

If anything niiko probably came from the deepest darkest parts of Africa

What does deepest darkest parts mean? Why are Muslims so racist to their own Muslim brothers? You would have claimed the niiko if the Arab invented it.

Niiko in Hargeisa :mjlol:

Your such a liar

I posted videos.

Any evidence?

Ive been to a few reer Waqooyi mixed weddings. Niiko was performed.

Typical liberal projecting his own inner hatred of the bantu people. No one attacked Bantu culture or said anything negative. We just want you and the rest of the world to know...bantu culture is not SOMALI culture. SOMALI culture is not bantu culture. No mixing. No similarities. If you have a problem go to Kenya or Tanzania and partition for land there so you and your Bantu can practice your culture with your own people.:dabcasar:

Why do you look down on Bantus when they are way more developed and smarter than you?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Why do you look down on Bantus when they are way more developed and smarter than you?
I never said I look down on the bantu. I just don't like their culture and the way they do things. One time this white coworker dragged me and this Sudanese Arab coworker to a different floor to meet a new African hire like some African welcoming committee. :faysalwtf:He was a fuckin bantu from south Africa. We have nothing in common. Even our skin color is different ends of the spectrum . Idk these white people think ALL Africans are the same and have some commonality. When in fact we don't.

VixR

Veritas
I always thought it was appropriated from Somali Bantus. Ethnic Somalis, man or female, can't dance to save their lives, even when they have the right curves and body for it. We have two left feet and no rhythm... If it was our thing, you'd think we'd be able to do it justice, but that's rare af.

I never said I look down on the bantu. I just don't like their culture and the way they do things. One time this white coworker dragged me and this Sudanese Arab coworker to a different floor to meet a new African hire like some African welcoming committee. :faysalwtf:He was a fuckin bantu from south Africa. We have nothing in common. Even our skin color is different ends of the spectrum . Idk these white people think ALL Africans are the same and have some commonality. When in fact we don't.
:dead:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Trust me fam, only an African appreciates the differences among other African groups.

The rest just typecast because it ain't relevant to them so they don't need to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts