Is "niiko" Part of Somali culture or is it Bantu culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are they the pests when they just mind their own business while ethnic somalis are wiping each other out?

Live From Mogadishu– ‏@Daudoo

In new video, #AlShabaab fighters seen celebrating #Eid in #Jilib town. Some of them seem 2b #Kenyans singing Swahili Jihadi songs. #Somalia

0:37

upload_2016-10-4_23-11-8.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Oh I thought hawiye women do it too.

No they don't:drakewtf: tf is wrong with you

The Madow live in the South with us but they also live with the cadcad, why don't I ever hear anyone say cadcad women do Niiko too? there is Madow in the Kismaayo area does that mean Ogaden women do Niiko dance?

Yall need to learn to respect southern diversity. @Canuck is insulting the Madow minority for no reason even though they were in the South longer than Sheikh Jebarti existed

Last edited:
No they don't:drakewtf: tf is wrong with you

The Madow live in the South with us but they also live with the cadcad, why don't I ever hear anyone say cadcad women do Niiko too? there is Madow in the Kismaayo area does that mean Ogaden women do Niiko dance?

Yall need to learn to respect southern diversity. @Canuck is insulting the Madow minority for no reason even though they were in the South longer than Sheikh Jebarti existed

Respect yourself and don't drag me in your tribal fights with other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending