Is realwarya really Harari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Time to squash this beef once and for all. @Realwarya @Canuck soo gal.

So I think I found the old post which Canuck keeps referencing. I was going through an old thread when I saw it.

8g5f09L.png

K0PBaCY.png

Ij7tWoE.png

DZBeNxA.png
1VxMfhl.png
Dt98FM1.png
eMkV1aD.png
DaRoS8b.png
Um55tDP.png

So there you have it. It's all just a misunderstanding. He first said his great grandfather was Harari, before correcting himself and saying that he was a Somali living in Harar. Canuck even you admitted that you had family in Harar as well.

The link to the thread: http://www.somalispot.com/threads/ummah-forum.11601/page-8 starts at the bottom.

Now that that's been cleared up, call we all just be friends? :friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's xabeshi otherwise how can one explain his piranha teeth nigga looks like he's been devouring raw meat from the cradle. In all honesty those teeth are a menace to society they should be behind bars.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
@nucleus harari is an ethnic group, im one:pachah1:stop trying to say we are mixed your probably mixed as well just cause you lost your identity, it dont mean you can claim purity

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Sheegato if you haven't noticed he's a somalidiid & she stands for somalinimo they don't mix like two dicks with no .
There's no need to name call, in any case. We can invite him back to Somalinimo with kind words. The dude barely even knew anything about qabil before he got here.

He's Somali. Case closed. You're all trying too hard at nothing. Why would an Ethiopian disguise himself as a Isaaq and defend Somalis over an TheColi?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's Somali. Case closed. You're all trying too hard at nothing. Why would an Ethiopian disguise himself as a Isaaq and defend Somalis over an TheColi?
I have a dream that I'll login to SS & see disingenuous not sucking another mans dick virtual reality, stop grovelling man & get a grip.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no need to name call, in any case. We can invite him back to Somalinimo with kind words. The dude barely even knew anything about qabil before he got here.
Sheegato with all due respect a qaldan somalidiid is no different from a xabesh, I support Isaac's bid for independence I view them as being a different race to be frank.

He's xabeshi otherwise how can one explain his piranha teeth nigga looks like he's been devouring raw meat from the cradle. In all honesty those teeth are a menace to society they should be behind bars.
Nigga why are you always on other men's dicks? Do you call other men daddy too cuz you your aabo wasnt there? Does your fat ass salt your food by crying over it because daddy never told you a good night story or taught you to ride a bike? The only thing I can see he taught you was how to ride other men's dicks :susp:

Get a life and leave those who have one alone:camby:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
that we can agree on, no way are we the same people.

Yet not too long ago, you said this....

Somali is an ancient race which is unique and special and that is why we identify as somali. I don't understand why you have to scream black, are you looking for someone to adopt you?
You are one desperate f*ck. we are a race, the somali race

Will the real waraabe please stand up?:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.