Is realwarya really Harari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why Isaac & hawiye members on this forum forever holding hands cause they're shook of the silent masses of darood members who may devour them?
Bow down to your masters :icon lol:
three-presidents4.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's all I got now that I'm seeing what qabilism truly is :mjcry:
You say that now, but if you ever get banned you can use that clan hookup to get it reversed. After all Duchess is your relative. You prolly even have family that know her irl. Don't act like you wouldn't take advantage of that. :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You say that now, but if you ever get banned you can use that clan hookup to get it reversed. After all Duchess is your relative. You prolly even have family that know her irl. Don't act like you wouldn't take advantage of that. :mjlol:

Let's not joke about such things. She could easily qarxis me :mjcry:

She does not spare people in her clan :jcoleno:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Let's not joke about such things. She could easily qarxis me :mjcry:

She does not spare people in her clan :jcoleno:
What is there to qarxis about you? You're literally the definition of a good boy. I think if people you know in real life saw your posts here they would probably like you more. You're practically immune to that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is there to qarxis about you? You're literally the definition of a good boy. I think if people you know in real life saw your posts here they would probably like you more. You're practically immune to that.

Wallahi that's true for half a second I forgot being a fulay all my life has made me relatively impervious to qarxis :dwill:

They got me shook on nothing :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.