Is realwarya really Harari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga why are you always on other men's dicks? Do you call other men daddy too cuz you your aabo wasnt there? Does your fat ass salt your food by crying over it because daddy never told you a good night story or taught you to ride a bike? The only thing I can see he taught you was how to ride other men's dicks :susp:

Get a life and leave those who have one alone:camby:
It's sad I pity you honestly every time I come across your comments it's almost as if you're prostrating to other men why are you so docile & subservient? A little testicular fortitude Is what's lacking you seem to enjoy pleasing other men, no pun intended but something is amiss with you & your constant kowtowing :cosbyhmm:

If there's anything I can do to help brother do hesitate to ask if you're being bullied & need some advise.:hmm:

It's sad I pity you honestly every time I come across your comments it's almost as if you're prostrating to other men why are you so docile & subservient? A little testicular fortitude Is what's lacking you seem to enjoy pleasing other men, no pun intended but something is amiss with you & your constant kowtowing :cosbyhmm:

If there's anything I can do to help brother do hesitate to ask if you're being bullied & need some advise.:hmm:
Every time I come across your comments you're begging for another man's attention.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
CD went to from splitting Ws and Ls to only taking Ls

Rest in peace warya
Mohamud Montgomery when will you guys stop holding hands on every thread?

You guys remind me of the time I was in bosaso & was in the hood called xaafadul carab rough area, I saw a group of around 16 Sri Lankan men holding hands while running. Apparently they were scared that if one of them was to let go they would be taken by a skinny & held hostage for ransom at the highest bidder or straight up get robbed.:chrisfreshhah:

Is that why Isaac & hawiye members on this forum forever holding hands cause they're shook of the silent masses of darood members who may devour them? :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Asking for another man's permission as always :siilaanyolaugh:
You conveniently left out the part where I called him a snitch, by me saying let me live I was merely saying don't report me to the mod's. You're clutching on straws my Scandinavian dope feen.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

You guys remind me of the time I was in bosaso & was in the hood called xaafadul carab rough area, I saw a group of around 16 Sri Lankan men holding hands while running. Apparently they were scared that if one of them was to let go they would be taken by a skinny & held hostage for ransom at the highest bidder or straight up get robbed.:chrisfreshhah:

Is that why Isaac & hawiye members on this forum forever holding hands cause they're shook of the silent masses of darood members who may devour them? :mjpls:

I am not Isaaq or Hawiye

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

Mohamud Montgomery :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

We're just tired of your nonstop calacaal. Not even white hoes about things like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.