Is Somalia really in Africa?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Yes for now :chrisfreshhah:

76A355B2-A00E-42B4-B7CE-05665ABEA32E.jpeg

I can’t wait for the Somali continent where lamagoodle will reign supreme :rejoice:

*PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE DOWNVOTING*

A common argument among pro black Somalis when discussing our racial identity is, "b bu but Somalia is in Africa, we are Africans!" This couldn't be further from the truth.

First, we must understand what a continent is. A continent is a large continuous mass of land conventionally regarded as a collective region. There are *allegedly* 7 continents on planet earth. A common misconception by pro-black Somalis is that because we *technically* share tectonic plates with other countries, it means we are apart of their continent. If this was the case, Europe would be apart of Asia and not counted as a separate entity. Why is this not the case for them? Well, linguistically and ethnically, the areas of Asia and Europe are distinct. Because of this, there is consensus among geographers to divide Eurasia into Europe and Asia.

Now, why is this relevant to Somalia? And the horn at large for that matter. Well if white Europeans can seek secession among subcontinental lines all due to linguistic and ethnic variation then Somalis can too, and heres why.View attachment 299329

As you can clearly see, the Somali plate (which included other countries incorporated in the Horn of Africa) is interconnected with the Arabian plate as well as the Nubian plate. Not only is our connection to the Middle East grounded in linguistic, ethnic, and cultural identity, but also geographically.

Rocks aside, proximity wise we are much closer to the Middle East than we are to any country in Africa. I, a Hargeisa native is closer to Aden than lagos, Nairobi, kampala, etc. (Our true continent👇🏽)View attachment 299330

Lastly, for all the naysayers who will call me a coon for pointing out this obvious flaw in continental lines, I want to remind you that Somalis are native to Arabia, and our language was formed there;

“Additionally, Militarev identified a Somali substratum in Modern South Arabian, which he proposes is evidence that Somali speakers originally inhabited the Arabian Peninsula alongside Semitic speakers (Militarev 1984, 18-19; cf. also Belova 2003).”

It has been documented in translated Sanskrit manuscripts that we (what is now known as Cushites which are referring to us and Ethiopians) migrated to “Africa” from Arabia recently. View attachment 299333View attachment 299334

To conclude, we are not Africans, we have never been Africans. We recently migrated into this “continent” and even then the part of the “continent” we reside in isn’t even Africa. I could go into further detail as to why Somalia is not suited to be an African state, but this thread has been long enough.
This map shows you that Somalis are closer to burundis then saudi or yemenis
download (63).jpeg

download (62).jpeg

Iam sorry @Al Adnani
Angry Nba Playoffs GIF by ESPN

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
*PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE DOWNVOTING*

A common argument among pro black Somalis when discussing our racial identity is, "b bu but Somalia is in Africa, we are Africans!" This couldn't be further from the truth.

First, we must understand what a continent is. A continent is a large continuous mass of land conventionally regarded as a collective region. There are *allegedly* 7 continents on planet earth. A common misconception by pro-black Somalis is that because we *technically* share tectonic plates with other countries, it means we are apart of their continent. If this was the case, Europe would be apart of Asia and not counted as a separate entity. Why is this not the case for them? Well, linguistically and ethnically, the areas of Asia and Europe are distinct. Because of this, there is consensus among geographers to divide Eurasia into Europe and Asia.

Now, why is this relevant to Somalia? And the horn at large for that matter. Well if white Europeans can seek secession among subcontinental lines all due to linguistic and ethnic variation then Somalis can too, and heres why.View attachment 299329

As you can clearly see, the Somali plate (which included other countries incorporated in the Horn of Africa) is interconnected with the Arabian plate as well as the Nubian plate. Not only is our connection to the Middle East grounded in linguistic, ethnic, and cultural identity, but also geographically.

Rocks aside, proximity wise we are much closer to the Middle East than we are to any country in Africa. I, a Hargeisa native is closer to Aden than lagos, Nairobi, kampala, etc. (Our true continent👇🏽)View attachment 299330

Lastly, for all the naysayers who will call me a coon for pointing out this obvious flaw in continental lines, I want to remind you that Somalis are native to Arabia, and our language was formed there;

“Additionally, Militarev identified a Somali substratum in Modern South Arabian, which he proposes is evidence that Somali speakers originally inhabited the Arabian Peninsula alongside Semitic speakers (Militarev 1984, 18-19; cf. also Belova 2003).”

It has been documented in translated Sanskrit manuscripts that we (what is now known as Cushites which are referring to us and Ethiopians) migrated to “Africa” from Arabia recently. View attachment 299333View attachment 299334

To conclude, we are not Africans, we have never been Africans. We recently migrated into this “continent” and even then the part of the “continent” we reside in isn’t even Africa. I could go into further detail as to why Somalia is not suited to be an African state, but this thread has been long enough.

Are these people retarded? Back then the whole of Arabia was called Cush and so was east Africa, there was no "Africa" "Middle east" or "Asia" Arabia was just an extension of the horn as it is the closet region to them and that's why the first Arabs were Cushites even the Indians called the Arabs Cushites and this map shows it
there were no "continents" in the past, the way they understood areas was different

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
With this time and effort you could be a teacher or scholar in a factual topic. Let these wild theories go brother.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
To be honest, one thing I can agree with these ana-Arab advocates is the acknowledgment that the term 'Middle East' is a product of British colonialism and was never historically used or recognized. In fact, the Romans and Greeks often viewed the Arabian Peninsula as an extension of North East Africa, and to some extent, even referred to it as 'Greater Cush'.

It's true that geographically, the Arabian Peninsula is closer to the Horn of Africa, and the proximity is evident in the shared climate and equatorial conditions. Historically, the Arabs engaged in wars, raids, and politics with the Horn of Africa and Abyssinians, rather than with Persians or Romans. The closeness and shared waterways made it easier for these interactions and conflicts to occur between neighbouring regions.

Even when Muslims fled persecution, they sought refuge in places they were familiar with and had historical ties to, such as the Horn of Africa. This choice was practical, as it was easier and quicker to escape to a region they knew well.

Ana-Arab advocates, don't get too excited. This is simply a factual observation that I can agree with. I'm not part of your club

Cush

Cushite Arab
To be honest, one thing I can agree with these ana-Arab advocates is the acknowledgment that the term 'Middle East' is a product of British colonialism and was never historically used or recognized. In fact, the Romans and Greeks often viewed the Arabian Peninsula as an extension of North East Africa, and to some extent, even referred to it as 'Greater Cush'.

It's true that geographically, the Arabian Peninsula is closer to the Horn of Africa, and the proximity is evident in the shared climate and equatorial conditions. Historically, the Arabs engaged in wars, raids, and politics with the Horn of Africa and Abyssinians, rather than with Persians or Romans. The closeness and shared waterways made it easier for these interactions and conflicts to occur between neighbouring regions.

Even when Muslims fled persecution, they sought refuge in places they were familiar with and had historical ties to, such as the Horn of Africa. This choice was practical, as it was easier and quicker to escape to a region they knew well.

Ana-Arab advocates, don't get too excited. This is simply a factual observation that I can agree with. I'm not part of your club
I don't know what's wrong with you, genetics can not be faked, yes the holder haplogroups are fake but the young sub clades have matched the oral histories of random people without even knowing so you're just delusioned we are indeed from Banu Adnaan was we matched them iga amus bring sources or shush

Trending

Latest posts