Is there a racial double standard when it comes to IR relationships in our community?

Do we have a racial double standard when it comes to dating out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd want them to be AA i Think.

Being half-white does has it's privileges tho, and there's a bigger chance that the mixed child would be attractive in the eyes of most people :hmm:

I'd still pick AA tho
Would you be willing to have an AA spouses afro alt right hotep brother constantly on your neck on how somalis enslaved bantus and how we are half bantu and half arab and claim that the ajuuraan sultanate was bantu? :reallymaury: And have your half AA daughter fight with other shaquishas over how her hair is smoother and having to prove that her hair ain’t weave? :reallymaury:

Lool 200 year from now our descendents are going to take a DNA test and being choked, over the fact they're 3% Somali :drakelaugh:

My great grandfather died in the 2000's, it is actually possible for your 1/8th somali descendants to be running around whilst your are alive, oblivious to their ancestry :damn:

Would you be willing to have an AA spouses afro alt right hotep cousin constantly on your neck on how somalis enslaved bantus and how we are half bantu and half arab and claim that the ajuuraan sultanate was bantu? :reallymaury:
Better than haven Some white nazi, that hates having an African grandMother and wishes he was 100% aryan :nahgirl:(Yes, I've seen this online as well)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you registered today and your first post is about African Americans :ivers:

Mods why are y’all letting trolls post topics that have been posted so many times:drakewtf:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Identifying with Somali culture is a bigger worry for me than skin colour. Half-white or half-black don't matter, they're both ajanabi anyway.
At least half cadaan Somalis can still resemble Somali. I grew up with a half Italian kid. He looked like a light skin Somali. half Spanish/half Somali family I know also look more Somali but half Arab/ half Somalis look a lot different.

European whites can be racist but American whites are pretty chill and much friendlier than AA.
I have never met an African american before, but American Whites seem friendly, however they talk alot which Is SomeThing I find very annoying.

Were are you from in America?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have never met an African american before, but American Whites seem friendly, however they talk alot which Is SomeThing I find very annoying.

Were are you from in America?
California. White Americans are some of the kindest people I ever met.

California. White Americans are some of the kindest people I ever met.
Every time I have been to Copenhagen, some American turist has just started talking to me out of the blue :ftw9nwa: It's weird, csuse Strangers don't talk to each other without a good reason here in Denmark. Otherwise people will Think you're crazy. I can't really blame them tho, cause they were just being nice and friendly

At least half cadaan Somalis can still resemble Somali. I grew up with a half Italian kid. He looked like a light skin Somali. half Spanish/half Somali family I know also look more Somali but half Arab/ half Somalis look a lot different.
Some Somali/AA people look very somali as well, judging from pictures that I've seen online

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Every time I have been to Copenhagen, some American turist has just started talking to me out of the blue :ftw9nwa: It's weird, csuse Strangers don't talk to each other without a good reason here in Denmark. Otherwise people will Think you're crazy. I can't really blame them tho, cause they were just being nice and friendly
Americans are naturally more confident. How's the Somali population in Denmark ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending