Is there a racial double standard when it comes to IR relationships in our community?

Do we have a racial double standard when it comes to dating out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You accuse me of being Somalian, Eritrean, and multinicker
Nigga do I occupy your mind:dead:
I think you have a crush on me :browtf:
In your dreams you raw meating wench. I would never want anything to do with someone who has such a low self esteem.
:susp:

Even if a somali man marries outside his children will be threated differently,somali in name
But i have seen halfie going to somalia learning their culture and marrying somalis in the end,even halfie leaving with somalis learning the culture
So no i dont believe there is a double standard,whether its a man or woman
And if one should marry outside marry a horner atleast or some other good looking race not a ugly ass Madow

Black girls are just not attractive they be looking like trannies but my parents would disown me if I marry anything other then somali

THE FINEST AJNABI WOMEN I KNOW ARE LIGHT SKIN AA WOMEN FOR EXAMPLE, BEYONCE, , Meagan Good, Jada Pinkett Smith.
beyonce-bitten-t.jpg
6818b0773b6278cc4872e4dee6e33b7d.jpg
image.jpg

I AM ALSO INTO SOME AA DARK SKIN BLACK NEGRO GIRLS , they also seem to age good. for example THE somali looking ting Kerry Washington she is fire, gabrielle union sexy as hell, Naomi Campbell finest model(don't think she is AA though) , taraji p. henson(does she qualifies as dark?) Angela Bassett she is 60 and she looks beautiful i would never pull out on her iF was smashing.
angela-bassett-red-pants-11jan18-06.jpg
julianne-moore-kate-winslet-2016-baftas-14.jpg
mensch-dave-6.jpg
foedkvhblqbc2ebf83fk.jpg
170706_v9_ba.jpg
Kerry-Washington-0-696x464.jpg
kerry3.jpg

I HAVE TO SAY Lupita Nyong’o IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED, SHE IS WAY BELOW AVERAGE, IN THIS ERA OF PRO BLACKNESS, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLINE(MAINLY WOMEN:ileycry:) ACTING LIKE EVERY FAMOUS DARK WOMEN IS BEAUTIFUL AS f*ck., LETS BE HONEST SHE IS NOT HOT SHE IS JUST A UGLY KENYAN Madow. DON'T CALL ME A COLORIST BECAUSE I WOULD DATE AND MARRY ALL THOSE OTHER DARK SKIN WOMAN I MENTIONED
220px-Lupita_Nyong%27o_May_2017.jpg

Last edited:
THE FINEST AJNABI WOMEN I KNOW ARE LIGHT SKIN AA WOMEN FOR EXAMPLE, BEYONCE, , Meagan Good, Jada Pinkett Smith.
beyonce-bitten-t.jpg
6818b0773b6278cc4872e4dee6e33b7d.jpg
image.jpg

I AM ALSO INTO SOME AA DARK SKIN BLACK NEGRO GIRLS , they also seem to age good. for example THE somali looking ting Kerry Washington she is fire, gabrielle union sexy as hell, Naomi Campbell finest model(don't think she is AA though) , taraji p. henson(does she qualifies as dark?) Angela Bassett she is 60 and she looks beautiful i would never pull out on her i was smashing.
angela-bassett-red-pants-11jan18-06.jpg
julianne-moore-kate-winslet-2016-baftas-14.jpg
mensch-dave-6.jpg
foedkvhblqbc2ebf83fk.jpg
170706_v9_ba.jpg

I HAVE TO SAY Lupita Nyong’o IS EXTEMRLY OVERATED, SHE IS WAY BELOW AVERAGE, IN THIS ERA OF PRO BLACKNESS, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLINE(MAINLY WOMEN:ileycry:) JUST WANTS TO ACT LIKE EVERY FAMOUS DARK WOMEN IS BEAUTIFUL AS f*ck., LETS BE HONEST SHE IS NOT HOT.
220px-Lupita_Nyong%27o_May_2017.jpg
These are the exception,thats why they are allowed to be on tv :mybusiness:

Most of them here are mixed like beyonce is creole,i also find mixed one attractive,i wish all the cadaan and all adoon mix,having a cadan face and hair with adoon body mhhhh

These are the exception,thats why they are allowed to be on tv :mybusiness:

Most of them here are mixed like beyonce is creole,i also find mixed one attractive,i wish all the cadaan and all adoon mix,having a cadan face and hair with adoon body mhhhh
Angela Bassett AND Naomi Campbell DON'T LOOK MIXED BUT THEY ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AS f*ck

BUT YOU GOT A POINT, Madow ON AVERAGE LOOK HIDEOUS

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
In your dreams you raw meating wench. I would never want anything to do with someone who has such a low self esteem.
:susp:
Shut up you malnourished Somalian
Low self esteem and my name don’t even go together

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Angela Bassett AND Naomi Campbell DON'T LOOK MIXED BUT THEY ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AS f*ck

BUT YOU GOT A POINT, Madow ON AVERAGE LOOK HIDEOUS
You don't have to put them down. Madow and Asians look a lot different than Horners and whites but still Madow women's curvylicious bodies make up for their facial flaws. Plus the ones with European admixture have an edge. I met many AA who are average looking and have amazing bodies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I hate to admit it but I only like to get off to ebony whenever I watch . Madow's booty is just hard to resist.

my friend use to date this darkskin AA girl who had very Madow facial features (big nose huge lips etc) but she had a nice body, when his parents found out he was with her they were completely against the relationship and told him to dump her asap, they actually broke up for different reasons tho and after that he started dating this fine ass half cuban half italian girl (also had a nice body), his parents found out after someone showed them his IG post of them together and when they saw her they basically told him how pretty she was and how they would like to meet her, they never said anything like that when he was dating the AA girl, so do you guys think that theirs a racial double standard when it comes to interracial relationships in the Somali community? I know for the most part we’re pro somali love but when it comes to dating outside the community do u think we’re more accepting when a Somali is in a relationship with a white, arab, latin or another horner, when my friend questioned his parents on why they were more accepting when he was with the cuban/italian girl and not when he was the AA girl they said that if it ever came down to marriage and having children a half somali quarter cuban and quarter italian child would look better than a half somali half AA child and would have a better chance of looking like a typical lightskin somali (my friend is darkskin btw) wheras a half somali half AA would look straight up AA since the AA girl had more Madow facial features then a lot of other AA’s, do you guys think the double standard pretty much boils down to that?
That cuban/italian girl would’ve gave him better looking offsprings that would for the most part still look somali whereas that super Madow girl would’ve gave him kids that look nothing like somalis but your typical madows :manny: it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending