Is there a way we can edit google image and pinterest?

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Get wonyluvr to make a thread about what you saw and raise awareness about the continously hate we are receiving. We can't ignore as more and more people are getting brave in attacking us. They are suprised that other ajanabis find us attractive due to seeing those mugshots and everyone else hating so get confused when anyone finds us attractive.
@Mudug_gyal should I

With me, you will not think of any man as Isaac. Think about that, young/handsome/rich too :samwelcome:
Kim Min Jae Smile GIF

I typed google image and pinterest and I'm not saying some of the Somali women are ugly (your only ugly from the inside) but some of these pictures are purposely put out there so that anyone can copy and paste and make those photos go viral like my sister saw couple of days ago. Is there a way we can edit what goes inside when random people search up Google image and pinterest about somali women? we have too many enemies and we need to clean up any images they upload so a random ajanabi from a random country don't think we all look like that
I think you might be the most jarring person on this website

Pure buuq

I think you might be the most jarring person on this website

Pure buuq
Are you still mad about that whole puntland thread? anyways I'm over that discussion I'm only going to talk about Somaliland when it comes to politics. If Bantus want to stay in Puntland and take over than so be it. As long as Somalilans don't have this issue I'm good.

Last edited:
Are you still mad about that whole puntland thread? anyways I'm over that discussion I'm only going to talk about Somaliland when it comes to politics. If Bantus want to stay in Puntland and take over than so be it. As long as Somalilans don't have this issue I'm good.
Suck your marj

You are Somali before you’re Muslim, which is heinous.

People are in aid, Somali people are helping them, and your first thought is ‘why’s there Bantus?’.

genuine definition of maskax lacan

May Allah help you

Trending

Latest posts