Is this barwani trying to talk ish ?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I've followed followed Somalibeast for awhile. This is the guy he's talking about. In fact I follow every Somali guy that makes fitness content.

Screenshot_2024-07-25-15-48-08-68_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Bro looks Somali to me. @samira24 @Geeljire lotus @Yami @Chaseyourdreamzz @Xoriyo @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

Bro these weird nationalists start hitting guys with madow accusations if they aren't skinny and have 4b hair.

There’s so much to speak on with these sorts of topics. I’m a big believer in if you want to see what the future is, take a look at the past and everyday I understand now why our ancestors were so isolationist.

Imagine if we let people hailing from these groups who have cuqdad towards ethnic Somalis, who don’t even speak Somali, who don’t even claim Somalia when outside the country, gain any form of power within the elites. It would have been so over for us.

You’re just a langaab 0.5 waryaa don’t forget.

Noticed that too

I have also noticed that they don’t have the same venom against Arabs despite not being accepted by them. This guy is in some Arab country, maybe Egypt, and he would never dare speak on anti Black racism in Arab society.

I sometimes get the feeling that some of them feel that they should have been at the top of the hierarchy in Somalia like in other African countries like Sudan, Mauritania,Niger where mixed Arabs rule over African indigenous people. Instead, the ethnic Somali forced them to speak Somali and maintains political and economic control. No wonder some of them resent usπŸ˜‚
That's what I've been saying, but I get qashined lmaoo, they stay salty we don't care about their desi asses or put them in any positions of power, or see them as the beauty standard.

In their native Hindi culture, dark people immediately assume the bottom rung position, that’s what they expected from us πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
I've followed followed Somalibeast for awhile. In fact I follow every Somali guy that makes fitness content.

View attachment 336019

Bro looks Somali to me. @samira24 @Geeljire lotus @Yami @Chaseyourdreamzz @Xoriyo @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

Bro these weird nationalists start hitting guys with madow accusations if they aren't skinny and have 4b hair.
this guy looks like a regular Somali wtf I thought they were gonna be talking about a Somali Bantu guy

I've followed followed Somalibeast for awhile. This is the guy he's talking about. In fact I follow every Somali guy that makes fitness content.

View attachment 336019

Mr Beast looks Somali to me!

"Nationalists" or those DorkNN losers?

this guy looks like a regular Somali wtf I thought they were gonna be talking about a Somali Bantu guy
He looks like a handsome Somali brother.

He has many supporters amongst Somalis so it’s not fair of anyone to smear us all because of a few destructive and deranged incels.

View attachment 336019

Nigga just got a big nose lmfaooo. Literally everything else about him is Somali

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Mr Beast looks Somali to me!

"Nationalists" or those DorkNN losers?

He doesn't fit the Somali male "beauty standard" these incels created online. On tiktok those weird looksmaxxing pages only like to promote handsome lightskins.

He isn't lightskin, doesnt have 3a curls, and isn't slim. He's the exact opposite of what these guys believe in.

He doesn't fit the Somali male "beauty standard" these incels created online. On tiktok those weird looksmaxxing pages only like to promote handsome lightskins.

He isn't lightskin, doesnt have 3a curls, and isn't slim. He's the exact opposite of what these guys believe in.
They sound khaniis tbh worrying about other dudes looks

Men have different beauty standards for themselves, I've noticed. He's considered universally handsome masha'Allah.

View attachment 336019

You need to malnutrition max to be seen as Somali to some

@Kisame Mr beast made a video checking Yusuf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guy spitting facts he has a new supporter from me.

That mr unbothered guy is those cringe muslim tiktokers always talking about deen (which is fine) but has no issue slandering all somali people.

God forbid you have that same energy with other ppl he’ll be the first to defend them. i hate those types of dudes